littleredpartydress

Lana to be featured as BBC Radio 1’s Hottest Record - March 14th, 2023

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

She is listed as having the “hottest record” on BBC next Tuesday on their schedule 

new song? :oprah4: Interview? :bebe: 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001jr12

salvatore esque bbc promo single yup! :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

She is listed as having the “hottest record” on BBC next Tuesday on their schedule 

KINTSUGI INCOMING :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

how does this work? does it mean a song is coming out on the day? or before? or after?

:sadcore4:

also are we sure it's not just A&W

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Its probably them reading Wikipedia info about her and adding „we r so excited for her new album coming next week:silly:

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

It doesn’t look like there’s anything on the sites we used to find out a&w was coming yet, so either they learned their lesson from that or maybe this is something left over from the original album release date 

it wouldn't make sense to have a "hottest record" if the album was already released, so I'm guessing it will be a new song premiere. It would make sense, considering it's one week before the album drops. :nails:

1 minute ago, God&Monster said:

it wouldn't make sense to have a "hottest record" if the album was already released, so I'm guessing it will be a new song premiere. It would make sense, considering it's one week before the album drops. :nails:

Yes yes yes!! I don't think hottest record is ever a song that's already out, so I'm 90% sure it'll be a new song + an interview (hopefully better than 2021s :eek2:)

It probably is just A&W, but we'll probably get an interview. :ma:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

how does this work? does it mean a song is coming out on the day? or before? or after?

:sadcore4:

also are we sure it's not just A&W

The song normally drops at the same time it premieres on the radio. I think it was this way for MAC/VB (I can't remember which was hottest record) and COCC

3 minutes ago, God&Monster said:

OMG! This is big. The promotion in the UK has started. Honestly, it may just be the AW and Ocean Boulevard combo and a little interview with her over the phone. I reckon she'll wait to drop the next single on March (f-ing) 24th.