littleredpartydress

Lana to be featured as BBC Radio 1’s Hottest Record - March 14th, 2023

I love the women opening the song. It’s gospel, it’s church-y (the song is about heaven and dying! hello!!???)

The song is low-key a Patty drag (again) as she’s not mentioned while the rest of her family are. The singers at the start is giving motherly muses vibes (figures Lana never had). Really adds to the song and that’s that!!!

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

elle being behind the surprise and the surprise is opening up tour tickets to lb users first :oprah4:

when the surprise is lana announcing on bbc radio 1 that we're getting a new lanaboards theme :oprah4:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

When is the interview? Sometime in the next hour and 45 minutes? Are we sure there is an interview? 

Yes any minute now. Just after this song is finished. They announced it right after The Grants played

Stupid question but is she late or something? Was it planned? It's so weird dropping the single and then enduring 30 minutes of random music to get the interview. I don't listen to a lot of radio interviews, I don't know if that's normal :um2: