Sign in to follow this  
rancidgirl

Beabadoobee

Beatrice Ilejay Laus (born June 3, 2000 in Iloilo City, Philippines), formerly known as Bea and best known as beabadoobee, is a British-Filipino singer-songwriter based in London, England.

Bea’s music is influenced by artists Alex G, Karen O, and Florist.

Bea released her debut EP Lice on March 1, 2018. In July 2018, Bea would. later sign to label Dirty Hit, an independent record label based in London, England. Her second EP, Patched Up, was released on December 7, 2018. On October 14, 2019, she released her third EP titled Space Cadet.

In 2020, Bea’s 2017 song “Coffee” was sampled in rapper Powfu’s viral Tik Tok hit death bed (coffee for your head), which became a global hit thanks to video app TikTok. (stolen from genius)

anyways shes really good yall should listen!

https://open.spotify.com/track/1NBQUtKSQdu7Nlw2isLxAV?si=77a2981b22de4e39 heres a collapse

8d735c26481a71a65cb3605ee693a081.640x640

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

MOTHER try-not-to-say-mother-challenge.gif

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I couldn've sworn i made a thread for her ages ago, not sure though... i loved her earlier EPs, but to me her music started to get worse since her debut and her most recent album is so boring lmao... hopefully her next album is decent again

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 3/10/2023 at 3:08 AM, Terrence Loves Me said:

I couldn've sworn i made a thread for her ages ago, not sure though... i loved her earlier EPs, but to me her music started to get worse since her debut and her most recent album is so boring lmao... hopefully her next album is decent again

i tried looking for a thread for her but it looked like one didnt exist and yeah i dont really like her newer stuff but fake it flowers and some of beatopia is soooo good

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind