Psychedelic Pussy

Ocean Blvd Site Theme Concepts

hey y'all I made a quick concept for a potential Ocean BLVD site theme- its verrrryyyy rough so pls dont go awfff on me! 
I was super inspired by the colorful psychedelic Neil shots for this era (and equally frightened by the thought of a potential ocean blvd site theme that was mostly comprised of black & white photos and a monochrome / dull colour scheme) so I came up w this. I also wanted to include the iconic titty pic because it is SO beyond legendary. I think the pink & blue tones work really well together too. let me know what u guys think!! :heart:

lanasitethemewip.png

(I feel like some text I made pink but should've been blue & vice versa, but this is a pretty clear idea of what I think the site theme should look like!! it would be so beautiful imo!!)

quick mockup for a mobile version, plus alternate edits:

Spoiler

lanamobilewip.pnglanaboardssitewip2.jpg

lanawip6.png

Concept #2 - 

lanawip8.png

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

@Elle it's about time

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

20 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

hey y'all I made a quick concept for a potential Ocean BLVD site theme- its verrrryyyy rough so pls dont go awfff on me! 
I was super inspired by the colorful psychedelic Neil shots for this era (and equally frightened by the thought of a potential ocean blvd site theme that was mostly comprised of black & white photos and a monochrome / dull colour scheme) so I came up w this. I also wanted to include the iconic titty pic because it is SO beyond legendary. I think the pink & blue tones work really well together too. let me know what u guys think!! :heart:

lanasitethemewip.png

(I feel like some text I made pink but should've been blue & vice versa, but this is a pretty clear idea of what I think the site theme should look like!! it would be so beautiful imo!!)

NEED NEED NEED

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, Elle said:

Coming on release day x

YASSS CANT WAIT x

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

@Elle it's about time

we need this, Blue Banisters got paid dirty with no site theme. please please please? 

edit nevermind elle saw your post from earlier after i made a post :derpna2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

updated the OP I made a quick mockup for a mobile version too? I think I like this one a bit better
again, this is rough so pls dont @ me over slight issues w the graphics I did this in like 10 mins lolll

lanamobilewip.png

10 minutes but we fucking ate and it's a serve! 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

lanasitethemewip.png

edit: made a quick mockup for a mobile version too lol
lanamobilewip.png

loveee but not these colors pls they hurt my eyes #colorblindbitches

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

its cute to glance at, but these colors dont work when you have to look at them for more than a minute

i feel like if the colours were adjusted a little to maybe be less saturated or slightly different shades of blue/pink it would look really good!

But this was just a quick thing so I didn’t want to spend ages color-swatching 50 different shades of blue :air: 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

i feel like if the colours were adjusted a little to maybe be less saturated or slightly different shades of blue/pink it would look really good!

But this was just a quick thing so I didn’t want to spend ages color-swatching 50 different shades of blue :air: 

it's giving bazooka blue razz bubble gum and pink bubblegum :true:

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

its cute to glance at, but these colors dont work when you have to look at them for more than a minute

Yeah, that's the reason I use Violet's and not Chemtrails' theme. The latter is too bright for me, that bright orange hurts my eyes 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif