Sign in to follow this  
Jaeden xx

Lexie Liu

Lexie Liu is a Chinese singer & rapper born on the 21st of December 1998 in Changsa, China. She has competed on K-Pop 5 Star & The Rap of China where she placed 4th on both, she released her first E.P, 2030 in 2019 and has since released her first album "The Happy Star" in 2022. Here are some of her songs below

I recently discovered her from her song dance dance & love her work!

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

omg finally there's a thread for her, i was considering making one myself!

personally i also really love her ep "gone gold", it's worth checking it out :creepna3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Lexie is brilliant, The Lucky Star is the my favorite album of the 2020s and her EPs Gone Gold and Meta Ego are really good as well

She mentioned Lana being one of her favorite singers in an interview with GOAT and sampled Yayo on her song 'A Babel Cat'

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

I heard of her recently after Honeymoun was claiming she sounds very Lana influenced. The most Lana-ish song of hers (aside from the Yayo sample) I would say is "Gaia", it sounds like an unreleased UV/HM outtake and I could imagine Lana singing it. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️