hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

11 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I don’t want to here one negative thing about Say Yes To Heaven because this is truly an iconic moment. Like idgaf if you think it is a basic bitch song, soak in this rare iconic moment for what it is 

and I don’t even care about Say Yes To Heaven but I can still appreciate that it is getting an official release 

NGL, when we got the first leak of SYTH and Fine China, I prefered YTH to Fine China… :true: 

it’s a unique moment indeed. Plus TikTok is very surprising with Lana: Brooklyn Baby but mostly, The Other Woman and Yes to Heaven having their viral moments  :oprah2: those songs? those songs?!? Not that they’re bad but GP appeal?!?

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

NGL, when we got the first leak of SYTH and Fine China, I prefered YTH to Fine China… :true: 

it’s a unique moment indeed. Plus TikTok is very surprising with Lana: Brooklyn Baby but mostly, The Other Woman and Yes to Heaven having their moment virals… :oprah2: those songs? those songs?!? Not that they’re bad but GP appeal?!?

Say Yes To Heaven is so slow, so it is weird but TikTok seems to love really light ethereal songs, like when Sweet Carolina had her moment 

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Lana posted this on February 24th

insta-syth.jpg

meanwhile her label had updated the copyright owners for SYTH a couple weeks earlier.

syth.png

LMAO the gun emoji sends me every time :eartha:

Also what does “Lana Del Rey Sounds” even mean? Is it a video compilation of her doing random sounds like grunting, vaping, burping?? :air2:

8 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Also what does “Lana Del Rey Sounds” even mean? Is it a video compilation of her doing random sounds like grunting, vaping, burping?? :air2:

Audios on TikTok are called ‘Sounds’, so to find a lana song for your video you’d search ‘Lana Del Rey Sounds’ 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

25 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

LMAO the gun emoji sends me every time :eartha:

It’s just me looking for Lana Del Rey ASMR every night

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

me when i was messaged info about SYTH on discord and it apparently has stringed bass, violin, cello, piano, synthesizer, saxophone, and flute :tommy:

...but no drums or guitar...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

wondering what the cover is gonna look like and also wondering what better picture i’m gonna immediately change it to :oprah3:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

11 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

me when i was messaged info about SYTH on discord and it apparently has stringed bass, violin, cello, piano, synthesizer, saxophone, and flute :tommy:

Huh... interesting :tommy:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Is that a bad thing???

also if that is true that is definitely a Jack produced track  

57 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Bass is a guitar sweetie….:xgiggle:

If it’s Jack produced though I’ll stick to the stint :lmao:

I mean no matter how you feel about it, if this song get's released it's gonna do well just based on how much it's blown up in the past year or so in particular so I get it idk :whatever2:

imageproxy.jpg

A reliable insider has actually confirmed to me that the new version of Say Yes to Heaven includes vocals, production, chords and lyrics, and still features the line "Say yes to heaven, say yes to me". It also samples Void by Melanie Martinez and Poetry in Motion by Johnny Tillotson!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕