hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

boz said yes to heaven that was sent to James Ford aka 3:36 version is the Last version made during uv sessions made in late march early april 2014,the moment when uv tracks were Being sent for a mixing and tracklist was forming

The only picture she posted from another era was the one from UV with Neil, imagine an unreleased UV album (maybe the red sea pic Neil posted is for this project too? Pink West Coast vibes…) 

yeah i am a dreamer

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

I never cared for this song

Fr if she’s gonna release a vault song let it be angels forever 

7 minutes ago, cherryblossoms said:

FrRXtKUWYAQi6BH?format=jpg&name=900x900

???

Those are not her greatest hits… at least not all of them

5 minutes ago, ts2003 said:

Fr if she’s gonna release a vault song let it be angels forever 

the fact angels forever and hollywood are 2 bozs favorite unreleased lanas songs and final versions of these arent even out... really looking forward to hear them

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

10 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

yes exactly they‘re just bitter that other people appreciate it now. its an amazing song , its angelic and absolutely beautiful.

i think not because of this but that people put this song in theirs stupid unrelatable to the them of the song tiktoks and they just want to pretend they are that person who knows and loves lana del rey:eyeroll2: and they mostly put this ugly sped up version like wtf! and i mean this song clicked me only recently but i used to be a disliker of this song too because it felt mid compared to the other uv unreleased tracks but im glad i could see the supremacy of this song:pray2:

If Yes to Heaven is officially released, I can only wish Fine China would follow sometime after or even on the same day. I love some of her unreleased songs but I don’t think a collection is such a good idea in the end. A couple of standalone singles though… :brows:
yes to Heaven is not the best but if she can get her coins and we can hear the final version of it, we could give it a rest. But watch SYTH doing better than Ocean Blvd :thumb3: (which would be such a shame)

Didn’t Lana post something on her instagram story about her top google searches or something, and the song was one of them? I’m moving, maybe it’ll finally be released. :flutter:

Edit: found it

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

i think we should get a UV outtakes and demos album. That would genuinely change me as a person. It would be so full circle, it would be life altering. 

a melancholia ep with fine china, your girl, yes to heaven, if you lie down with me OG and melancholia :oprah2::lange::oprah2::legend::kris::pussypower:

11 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

i think we should get a UV outtakes and demos album. That would genuinely change me as a person. It would be so full circle, it would be life altering. 

manifesting this :illumilana2:

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

6 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

he said it would be announced this week :delish: why did he freak out over this.. i love SYTH but its not rlly a big surprise

To me, it’s still a bigger surprise than some suggested at first (pregnancy? MV? :eek2:)  :true: Anyways, when it comes to surprises, new music will always be what I’d want first and foremost 

9 hours ago, Yosemite said:

Who cares abt YTH lmao so many interesting outtakes that could be released and y'all obsess over that song

Anyway, leak the whole album or at least leak Peppers in HQ :hottie:

I care about YTH , and if you do a quick check on the streaming numbers you will see that the demand for this song is , at least , insane 🙂

12 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

a melancholia ep with fine china, your girl, yes to heaven, if you lie down with me OG and melancholia :oprah2::lange::oprah2::legend::kris::pussypower:

This would be a dream . Would instantly buy it