hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

12 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Thank you I actually took them all down myself!

Is it officially confirmed it’s going to be released though? Shouldn’t we wait until Lana announces it? 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

Is it officially confirmed it’s going to be released though? Shouldn’t we wait for that until Lana announces it? 

The updated year, the new runtime, the song being included at Mel's, Honeymouns' copyright strike, and confirmation from 2 insiders is more than enough for me to not wanna risk getting the site taken down for this one song :pussypower:

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I was being facetious, I usually just vibe with the song and don't pay attention to the meaning as much. I just assumed she pulled a "but what about me" moment #2941 and she is the heaven that this other, a man, should choose/chase. She does enjoy her biblical references

Edit: The answer above me works better, I totally forgot about "bliss" as a concept

ok this makes sense. that's cute.

2 hours ago, Mer said:

It's about accepting happiness in your life. Saying yes to "heaven", with "heaven" being a metaphor for bliss/happiness. It's neither religious nor spiritual imo. 

ok got it thanks. well let's hear this new version!

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

12 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

The updated year, the new runtime, the song being included at Mel's, Honeymouns' copyright strike, and confirmation from 2 insiders is more than enough for me to not wanna risk getting the site taken down for this one song :pussypower:

Wait what insiders confirmed:gasp: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

found nothing new in the song databases, but interestingly Christi Buckley, who did a nice cover, is registered as a performer in BMI

yth.jpg

i noticed that too i just found it weird

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Say Yes To Heaven registered for a 2023 release”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Analboards just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as hate, disgust. I think back to 2016 and wish I had never leaked it. 

Lana Del Rey... Good luck. Say Yes To Heaven... Good luck.

Lana Del Rey... Thank you. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. 

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Say Yes To Heaven registered for a 2023 release”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on  just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as hate, disgust. I think back to 2016 and wish I had never leaked it. 

Lana Del Rey... Good luck. Say Yes To Heaven... Good luck.

Lana Del Rey... Thank you. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. 

just give us the exclusive 

I really don’t understand her team/label… cause that song was so big months ago on tik tok, they should have released it at that time, now the hype is less for that song so it will perform bad on charts. And don’t tell me that this release is not for the charts, cause there’s no other point for releasing YTH. 

7 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

I really don’t understand her team/label… cause that song was so big months ago on tik tok, they should have released it at that time, now the hype is less for that song so it will perform bad on charts. And don’t tell me that this release is not for the charts, cause there’s no other point for releasing YTH. 

Well think of the possible reasons why it wasn’t released at the time: 1. Ocean Blvd was already coming, 2. SYTH could be the promo/lead single for the unreleased next album, 3. Lana dgaf. We know she can write, record and release a song very quickly (i.e. Looking For America came out 4 days after she wrote it), but she didn’t do that for SYTH when it was trending, which means that she either doesn’t care about the song charting or that she has a bigger plan for it. Or she’s just being utterly random