hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

15 minutes ago, tulsa said:

maybe this is an "All Of The Girls" by Taylor situation, an unreleased track that got released specially for a tour. we know lana's touring this/next year and headlining multiple festivals. i wouldn't be surprised if she actually released a couple more songs to make some hype for the shows

I honestly think she's adding it to the setlist this summer but I doubt she'll ever release it. I think her team just registered the song to avoid being bootlegged which happens a lot during festivals. Maybe I'm wrong and It's been reworked to appear on a deluxe version of OB but then again I hardly believe Lana's gonna release a deluxe, she hasn't done that since UV and I don't see her doing it again. As for the record with unreleased tracks, we can still hope but I don't believe her anymore lol 

edit : it won't stop the bootleg but at least they'll be able to press charges if physical copies are being sold 

i know its most likely to just be a standalone single but i would die for her to finally release an unreleased compilation! my delusional side is telling me that'a why so many songs leaked recently including more finished versions of ones we already knew but i know in my heart that thats not the case. but a girl can dream! but if she does release this song and it does well, i hope she's more open to actually following thru with releasing an unreleased compilation in the future.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I really hope it's version 2 with the strings opening and bagpipes(?) in the bridge, only she swaps out the bagpipes for something that fits the song better. The opening is just so heavenly to me :wub:

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

39 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

actually nothing is certain, just another song registration with another SYTH version, maybe again scrapped from the album (:hide:). I think there are 20 or 30 registered songs in the databases, that were never released. and 'release date' in this database just means 'registration date'

No.. it’s being released

That fake Polydor document was very ironic

Just now, Wait For Life said:

No.. it’s being released

don’t many songs get registered and they don’t even exist? i really don’t understand the registration stuff so can you please tell me why you’re sure its getting released :kiss:

31 minutes ago, Ultraviolencez said:

I would prefer an ep with 6-7 unreleased songs than a deluxe version but we are lucky even if we ever get a deluxe 

25-unreleased songs album :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, loveyoumadly said:

okay off topic but since I'm new here was it ever rumored that one profile belonged to Lana/her team like was there ever some speculation on one of many users ? :sideeye:

i mean many people have an account but don’t post at all so there’s such a long list of options, i heard something about chuck having an account but i forgot 

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

don’t many songs get registered and they don’t even exist? i really don’t understand the registration stuff so can you please tell me why you’re sure its getting released :kiss:

this specific repertoire is only for songs that are getting released (although sometimes the songs release gets scrapped. i.e. I Talk to Jesus which was also on here)

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

i mean many people have an account but don’t post at all so there’s such a long list of options, i heard something about chuck having an account but i forgot 

yeah true... I'm sure she's laughing at us sipping her starbies