hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

Oh, I guess it’s important to mention this. Even though we don’t have a release date, it is very likely that SYTH will be getting a release. I spoke with Elle regarding SYTH and if what to do if anymore demos would leak. Demos of the song can be posted, but if the version is 3:22 long, please refrain from posting it.

Those who post this 3:22 version on LanaBoards may be banned. And if anyone posts a supposed, but fake snippet asking if that snippet is the new version, a warning and a mod queue will be issued. A ban will be issued if the snippet turns out to be real.

what's if it's a demo that's 3:22 long? :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I think you're confused; this version of Say Yes to Heaven was produced by STINT and Rick Nowels for Honeymoon along with demos of God Knows, Blackest Day and Freak Like Me Too:

That’s not what some of the insiders have stated

They stated specifically that this wasn’t for Honeymoon 

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

what's if it's a demo that's 3:22 long? :oprah3:

there’s no way to tell if it’s a demo or not so it’s better to just not post it. for all we know, that “demo” could be getting released :ohmy: 

13 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

That’s not what some of the insiders have stated

They stated specifically that this wasn’t for Honeymoon 

Well they were wrong, BlackoutZone also backed up what I'm saying:

On 1/4/2023 at 4:53 PM, BlackoutZone said:

The only real versions of Yes to Heaven you have are James Ford, that's still UV and STINT that's already for HM.

I have the original files for those four songs and the metadata additionally confirms they were co-produced by STINT 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Well they were wrong, BlackoutZone also backed up what I'm saying:

I have the original files for those four songs and the metadata additionally confirms they were co-produced by STINT 

I mean it was made in late 2014, I guess it depends on how you look at it- originally she was planning to expand on UV and those songs certainly are more in line with that than what is on honeymoon.

15 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

are we expecting new vocal takes or vocals from 10 years ago?

A YouTube rip with strings and piano with the original production lowered :true:

but it could work in a messy way like thunder- I like it despite the obvious laziness 

I think it’s gonna be an unleaked version that will be the official one :true:

24 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

we only have two real versions of the song

:wtfney: really?!? Aren’t there like 5 or 6? I’ve honestly lost count when the one I liked the most was the first we got. 

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think it’s gonna be an unleaked version that will be the official one :true:

:wtfney: really?!? Aren’t there like 5 or 6? I’ve honestly lost count when the one I liked the most was the first we got. 

They’re real but Patrick stem edits 

Just ignore the word fake it means Patrick 

I hope she will release an "unreleased" album because I'm a little tired of listening to unofficial versions of her music :twirls:

Just now, Raise Me Up said:

I hope she will release an "unreleased" album because I'm a little tired of listening to unofficial versions of her music :twirls:

For some reason I feel like it would be weird to release an album like that now, especially since Ocean Blvd seems to be treated like a real album/era as opposed to BB and COCC. I guess she and her team will want all the attention on that album so the most appropriate thing to do would be to release a deluxe edition, I guess. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey