hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

19 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

I can’t believe it, after all this time. I just want it on an album where it belongs. I don’t want it to be on ocean Blvd nor a single. I don’t even know if I want yth after the non Lana fans found it. It was lowkey ruined when a girl I borderline hate sang “I’ve got my eye on you” and she isn’t even a Lana Stan

I’m glad it’s being released.

it’s a cute simple song, with a catchy chorus that could do wonders for her. And the more time passes, the less I see it on any future album possible.
And we can finally put it to rest :thumb3:

20 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I'm so curious in which context this will be released.

Maybe she’ll pull off a Gaga on that one, when she performed The Cure at Coachella and the single was out at midnight. 
Her first summer show is when? End of May?

20 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

it will probably come out the same way as looking for america, so as a single :agree:

but my biggest wish is she releases an "unreleased" ablum :defeated:

I honestly don’t know how I feel about that after BB… I wished for that for so long, if only to get our girl the coins she deserves for those songs…

But Lana got us used to cohérent albums and an unreleased collection would be anything but…

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

if it's not part of an unreleased collection i dont want it :oprah3:

I kinda wishes she’d release more EPs of unreleased songs… like she said she’d do with TNBAR and Yosemite…  

1 minute ago, nikkilane77 said:

this pic would be a serve as cover ngl

NK-UVW-6.webp

+ "unreleased" write in down on the picture with the writing of born to die :crying5:

13 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

this pic would be a serve as cover ngl

NK-UVW-6.webp

We can't let the Wikifeet stans win

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

I don’t want to here one negative thing about Say Yes To Heaven because this is truly an iconic moment. Like idgaf if you think it is a basic bitch song, soak in this rare iconic moment for what it is 

and I don’t even care about Say Yes To Heaven but I can still appreciate that it is getting an official release 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

I don’t want to here one negative thing about Say Yes To Heaven because this is truly an iconic moment. Like idgaf if you think it is a basic bitch song, soak in this rare iconic moment for what it is 

true. i mean the song isn't my fave unreleased but im excited and this would open doors to other unreleased songs being released