hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

12 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

:awk:

so... TNBAR >>

The way Jack had nothing to do with BAR and they still want to blame him.

yes he has nothing to do with it but we learnt that when lana met him she cancelled all plans for a lfl deluxe release and instead we got a shit version of this song, i mean TNBAR, its obviously New happy chorus lyrics doesnt suit this song, she even didnt bother to change bacground sounds where she still says we did it all for fame, this song shoudve existed in its original form or never released at all:pft:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

yes he has nothing to do with it but we learnt that when lana met him she cancelled all plans for a lfl deluxe release and instead we got a shit version of this song, i mean TNBAR, its obviously New happy chorus lyrics doesnt suit this song, she even didnt bother to change bacground sounds where she still says we did it all for fame, this song shoudve existed in its original form or never released at all:pft:

Do you really prefer some shitty LFL deluxe over the eternity of NFR:facepalm:

She probably wanted to rework BAR into these happy lyrics anyway since she thought the original version came from a negative headspace 

if its produced by rick nowels and dean reid are we sure its newly recorded? is it possible thwre's an unknown lust for life era version that just got finished up now? that was around when she wanted to do an unreleased album too, so maybe for that? and if either of those are a possibility could it be the one she was contemplating putting on chemtrails? sorry if we've covered this already. i'm just curious since she hasn't worked with rick nowels and dean reid for awhile. but then if it is newly recorded, what could this signify? an unreleased album coming? or syth being a lead single of a new alhum with rick back at the helm? just a random one off thing?

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

11 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Do you really prefer some shitty LFL deluxe over the eternity of NFR:facepalm:

She probably wanted to rework BAR into these happy lyrics anyway since she thought the original version came from a negative headspace 

sure i prefer more geniusly produced rick nowels songs with a 60-70s chef Kiss atmosphere over some basic flat music nfr is:smile: or at the least if she met him a bit later then bar wouldve been saved from its tragic fate, because we know she was honna released The og version anyways

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

22 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

It's okay, we all have different tastes. Personally I prefer the NFR! version. :kiss:

21 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

sure i prefer more geniusly produced rick nowels songs with a 60-70s chef Kiss atmosphere over some basic flat music nfr is:smile: or at the least if she met him a bit later then bar wouldve been saved from its tragic fate, because we know she was honna released The og version anyways

the only difference between the two versions are literally just the lyrics, how does a song go from impeccable to awful just because of lyric changes?

42 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

if its produced by rick nowels and dean reid are we sure its newly recorded? is it possible thwre's an unknown lust for life era version that just got finished up now? that was around when she wanted to do an unreleased album too, so maybe for that? and if either of those are a possibility could it be the one she was contemplating putting on chemtrails? sorry if we've covered this already. i'm just curious since she hasn't worked with rick nowels and dean reid for awhile. but then if it is newly recorded, what could this signify? an unreleased album coming? or syth being a lead single of a new alhum with rick back at the helm? just a random one off thing?

well there is an unleaked rick version of SYTH from UV, could it be that?

16 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

if she reworks it i think it would be so cute if she sampled the MUSICMAFIA tag :flutter:

Im so brainwashed by lana naming her songs that i thought that MUSICMAFIA was an abbreviation at first

Like which song could it be

44 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

It's okay, we all have different tastes. Personally I prefer the NFR! version. :kiss:

taste omggg the only part about the lfl version i kind of prefer is the intro but even then the nfr one is stunning and the chorusss:oic2:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

56 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

Btw can you summarize me this whole alleged LFL deluxe situation? I don’t think I was here when it was revealed 

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

Btw can you summarize me this whole alleged LFL deluxe situation? I don’t think I was here when it was revealed 

we only know that she was planning on releasing a deluxe for LFL but then met Jack and started working on new stuff

14 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

well we still don't know if SYTH will be part of a deluxe version of OB or (hopefully) a separate project

Wait for Life confirmed that it wasn’t part of a deluxe for OB, that it was a standalone single.