hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

syth has never been my favorite which i’ve said probably too many times on lb but i’m still excited for a release especially if it was done recently … if “recently” is post nfr and rick is back i’m NOT complaining! just having daddy rick within 1000 ft of lana is a win  ines-brasil-german-singer.gif

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

Girl let's be honest, only locals listen to this song, they literally don't realize how bad it is. Search on Spotify and an edited photo of Lana will come out. I hope Lana changed the lyrics of the song and make a lot of changes to it, I don't understand how "lana stans" have this song as a favorite, compared to any other song officially released this song is shit, I have to admit that the production is really good and the vibe is very nice, but the lyrics...

just because the lyrics are simple don't they make them bad lmfao

Please why do I feel like this isn’t just gonna be a standalone single and she’s gonna end up putting it on ldr 10:air:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

minus cover, yosemite cuz it belongs to a different project, and 1 boring reworked song we got a pretty bad nfr follow up ep:magikarp:

Half of Chemtrails belongs to different projects 

2 hours ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

Girl let's be honest, only locals listen to this song, they literally don't realize how bad it is. Search on Spotify and an edited photo of Lana will come out. I hope Lana changed the lyrics of the song and make a lot of changes to it, I don't understand how "lana stans" have this song as a favorite, compared to any other song officially released this song is shit, I have to admit that the production is really good and the vibe is very nice, but the lyrics...

oh ur so different ur such a deep poetic lyrics person!! 

1 hour ago, nikkilane77 said:

how certain people feel after dropping the typical "SYTH sucks because it's popular now" bomb for the 500th time in this thread:

IMG_4411.gif

The embodiment of ''Lana del Rey fans when your favorite song is ''Summertime Sadness'' and not an unreleased song called ''Red Rubies in The Sky'' recorded in 2006 with only one VHS copy that Joe Biden has that's locked under the White House security protected by the CIA and can only be found in the dark web using a quantum computer recorded in 144p quality using a vintage radio'' :rip:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

next album produced by rick and jack perhaps? since lana seems to have worked with rick recently 

wait where?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Velours said:

The embodiment of ''Lana del Rey fans when your favorite song is ''Summertime Sadness'' and not an unreleased song called ''Red Rubies in The Sky'' recorded in 2006 with only one VHS copy that Joe Biden has that's locked under the White House security protected by the CIA and can only be found in the dark web using a quantum computer recorded in 144p quality using a vintage radio'' :rip:

I fucking hate that tiktok posts💀💀

6 minutes ago, Velours said:

Red Rubies in the Sky sounds like magnum opus material tho

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 minutes ago, x VB said:

Imagine an entire album with all the syth mixes :oopna: 

Rick's Lana songs usually all have a bunch of versions/mixes— like for example, Dragonslayer with over 30 or the leaked version of JFK being mix 29. Imagine how long a Say Yes to Heaven album would be including all of his + other producers' versions :deadbanana: 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Red Rubies in the Sky sounds like magnum opus material tho

I agree, manifesting that it shows up in the next album, it has the potential :nails:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

24 minutes ago, Velours said:

Red Rubies in The Sky recorded in 2006 with only one VHS copy that Joe Biden has that's locked under the White House security protected by the CIA and can only be found in the dark web using a quantum computer recorded in 144p quality using a vintage radio

Okayyyyy.. when is this leaking because..

mirror-left.gif

7 hours ago, x VB said:

Imagine an entire album with all the syth mixes :oopna: 

Yes to Heaven (Remixes) coming soon

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing