hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

7 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Rick's Lana songs usually all have a bunch of versions/mixes— like for example, Dragonslayer with over 30 or the leaked version of JFK being mix 29. Imagine how long a Say Yes to Heaven album would be including all of his + other producers' versions :deadbanana: 

Dragonslayer has over 30 mixes? Want to hear them all

12 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Rick's Lana songs usually all have a bunch of versions/mixes— like for example, Dragonslayer with over 30 or the leaked version of JFK being mix 29. Imagine how long a Say Yes to Heaven album would be including all of his + other producers' versions :deadbanana: 

if u would like to, can u pls tell what # of mix is the leaked one:excited:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

9 hours ago, nikkilane77 said:

how certain people feel after dropping the typical "SYTH sucks because it's popular now" bomb for the 500th time in this thread:

IMG_4411.gif

Me after dropping my 500th “SYTH has always sucked and its popularity is a mystery” bomb 💅 

IMG_4411.gif

whatarecoloris.jpg

14 hours ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

Search on Spotify and an edited photo of Lana will come out.

Capture-d-cran-2023-04-09-113711

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH :hottie:

Capture-d-cran-2023-04-09-114037

12 hours ago, Poppers said:

"say yes to heaven" > "yes to heaven" :judgingu4:

If you dance I'll dance , and if you don't I'll dance anyway , Give peace a chance , Let the fear you have fall away , I've got my eye on you , I've got my eye on you , Say yes to heaven , Say yes to me > Say Yes To Heaven > Yes To Heaven > To Heaven > Heaven

she needs to release an ultraviolence side b... like how r u gonna release my happy girl song and not my sad girl song (i talk to jesus)...

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I don't know if it's been posted before but Lana has a post on her Honeymoon instagram about a jukebox with her songs. In the songs listed, Yes to heaven appears. It could be an unauthorized use of that song and Lana could still be posting about it but it seems like another weird coincidence.

Video could be seen here for those who don't have access to  Lana's Instagram.

1 minute ago, saith said:

I don't know if it's been posted before but Lana has a post on her Honeymoon instagram about a jukebox with her songs. In the songs listed, Yes to heaven appears. It could be an unauthorized use of that song and Lana could still be posting about it but it seems like another weird coincidence.

Video could be seen here for those who don't have access to  Lana's Instagram.

She knows the diner, she doesn’t care because she likes the owner 

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

She knows the diner, she doesn’t care because she likes the owner 

So you think they're using bootlegs ? If she knows the owner isn't there a chance she gave him an exclusive ?

1 minute ago, saith said:

So you think they're using bootlegs ? If she knows the owner isn't there a chance she gave him an exclusive ?

I don’t think she even has unreleased on access tbh-again we had YouTubetomp3 situation on banisters so probs not 

5 hours ago, Raise Me Up said:

If you dance I'll dance , and if you don't I'll dance anyway , Give peace a chance , Let the fear you have fall away , I've got my eye on you , I've got my eye on you , Say yes to heaven , Say yes to me > Say Yes To Heaven > Yes To Heaven > To Heaven > Heaven

Team Yes To Heaven

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

there’s a version of SYTH on that site that sounds strikingly real, and it’s 3:22–it’s the most recent one on that site 😭 i’m probs wrong tho

(strikingly real as in the version we’ll get, but tbh idrk all the versions of this song too well)

mode note: don't share where to find leaks

Edited by fishtails

15 hours ago, summer bummer said:

there’s a version of SYTH on that site that sounds strikingly real, and it’s 3:22–it’s the most recent one on that site 😭 i’m probs wrong tho

(strikingly real as in the version we’ll get, but tbh idrk all the versions of this song too well)

I do wonder when her team is planning on releasing it. Because with the same duration as the final version we’ll get, they should hurry up a bit  :awk:

15 hours ago, summer bummer said:

there’s a version of SYTH on that site that sounds strikingly real, and it’s 3:22–it’s the most recent one on that site 😭 i’m probs wrong tho

Sounds like an edit of the Patrick Warren version.