hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

11 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

some kid on tiktok called me a local for believing this is real :lmao:

if youre petty enough just wait until it releases and reply back to them again :teehee:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

On 4/8/2023 at 5:04 PM, Coloringbooks said:

Rick's Lana songs usually all have a bunch of versions/mixes— like for example, Dragonslayer with over 30 or the leaked version of JFK being mix 29. Imagine how long a Say Yes to Heaven album would be including all of his + other producers' versions :deadbanana: 

how is this known tho? if there's 30 mixes, why aren't they just leaking? since we have the song, might as well put everything else out there. i really don't understand hoarding something if there isn't much value to it anymore- same with the different mixes of JFK. unless they're totally different, in which case.... why aren't these leaking? it's been 10 years since JFK

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

49 minutes ago, Escapism said:

if youre petty enough just wait until it releases and reply back to them again :teehee:

That is what I did when someone told me A&W was going to be called American Whore, and I told them they were wrong. They ATTACKED ME😭

14 hours ago, summer bummer said:

i guess i’m just gonna have to wait and see if that site version is real, but i guess a new version = new vocals? or not…

what's that site version ?? i can't access on that site on my country..

mod note: don't share where to find leaks

Edited by fishtails

Did anyone try Aha-music, or is it useless?

I'm getting these three, different artists, unrelated dates, so they are unofficial songs:

https://www.aha-music.com/4cb9fc3cebc59e061c8e314790b6aae6

https://www.aha-music.com/ecb95908a7809d9abdb8436fb97e172c

https://www.aha-music.com/fde877bea0c8e20eda217ed8d8dd7113

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

14 hours ago, summer bummer said:

i guess i’m just gonna have to wait and see if that that site version is real, but i guess a new version = new vocals? or not…

I'm crossing my fingers that it has new vocals because I loved that snippet I found the other day on that site, lana said something like and I go swimming, swimming by the air... it was in ultra LQ and I don't remember what it said either, but it was an additional part something rock, but I loved it, lana knows it's a silly and simple song so I have faith that she will add more stuff :icant:

Spoiler

I never listened to that snippet again, it disappeared from every corner of the Internet 

Edited by fishtails

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

8 minutes ago, TerrenceOnKilos said:

I'm crossing my fingers that it has new vocals because I loved that snippet I found the other day in Dbree, lana said something like and I go swimming, swimming by the air... it was in ultra LQ and I don't remember what it said either, but it was an additional part something rock, but I loved it, lana knows it's a silly and simple song so I have faith that she will add more stuff :icant:

Reveal hidden contents

I never listened to that snippet again, it disappeared from every corner of the Internet 

It would make sense to add more things because what sense does it make to listen to the same thing that you have already heard 100,000 times only with a different production? 

Spoiler

although no unreleased that she has released has had changes in the lyrics...

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

36 minutes ago, American Whore said:

how is this known tho? if there's 30 mixes, why aren't they just leaking? since we have the song, might as well put everything else out there. i really don't understand hoarding something if there isn't much value to it anymore- same with the different mixes of JFK. unless they're totally different, in which case.... why aren't these leaking? it's been 10 years since JFK

iirc Rick and his engineers are very specific about making sure every mix is saved and accounted for according to BoZ.

So this means that even a slight change to the plugins they use on any given song would constitute a new mix.

Since some of the changes are super negligible, they don’t export/bounce every mix of a song since that’s pretty impractical.

As for how we know about the number of mixes, if you look at the OG files of Rick songs that have leaked, they usually all have the same naming pattern.

[Song name]-[engineer e.g. KM = Kieron Menzies]-[mix number]

JFK-KM-mix-029

Summertime Sadness KM mix 017

Starry-Eyed-KM-mix-009

Young-And-Beautiful-KM-mix-045

SERENE QUEEN DR003

5 minutes ago, cherryblossoms said:

iirc Rick and his engineers are very specific about making sure every mix is saved and accounted for according to BoZ.

So this means that even a slight change to the plugins they use on any given song would constitute a new mix.

Since some of the changes are super negligible, they don’t export/bounce every mix of a song since that’s pretty impractical.

As for how we know about the number of mixes, if you look at the OG files of Rick songs that have leaked, they usually all have the same naming pattern.

[Song name]-[engineer e.g. KM = Kieron Menzies]-[mix number]

JFK-KM-mix-029

Summertime Sadness KM mix 017

Starry-Eyed-KM-mix-009

Young-And-Beautiful-KM-mix-045

SERENE QUEEN DR003

Exactly this. A mix could be as simple as raising the volume of some background vocals. Adding a random guitar riff in a bridge. Balancing competing vocals/instruments. 

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

14 hours ago, Raise Me Up said:

what's that version ?? i can't access that site on my country..

just some random version i found on that site 😭 turns out it’s an edit

Edited by fishtails

22 minutes ago, cherryblossoms said:

SERENE QUEEN DR003

would DR = Dean Reid in this case? if so since the upcoming SYTH is Rick + Dean and this is tagging-type maybe this is gonna be a recycled mix made around LFL era?

Just a reminder to everyone - we are treating this as a legit release, which means the same rules apply for any other release of Lana's material:

-Do not ask where to find leaks

-Do not share where to find leaks

-Do not share links to leaks

Doing so will result in warning points, mod queues, and bans (depending on severity of action)

6 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Just a reminder to everyone - we are treating this as a legit release, which means the same rules apply for any other release of Lana's material:

-Do not ask where to find leaks

-Do not share where to find leaks

-Do not share links to leaks

Doing so will result in warning points, mod queues, and bans (depending on severity of action)

it's serious if we talk about old music that we want them to leak like "Axl Rose Husband (final mix)" or "Cry Kill Die" ? :judgingu3: