hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

I thought about it & I need a Say Yes To Heaven & Roses Bloom For You double release. It would be so sweet :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, Cali Is Hot said:

Does the 2:21 minute snippet of yes to heaven on that site is fake? Or not? :O

I hope not I really like the new sound!!

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

This is just a random thought with nothing to back it up lol but it is very possible that this song is for a movie…what if it is for the new Priscilla movie? I mean the whole music is centered around love and the relationship of Priscilla and Elvis. So it would actually fit so well but it probably won’t happen 

the only thing truly exciting about lana releasing this song is that... RICK NOWELS :icant:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

On 4/13/2023 at 5:35 AM, Ocean Boulevard said:

I thought about it & I need a Say Yes To Heaven & Roses Bloom For You double release. It would be so sweet :krylie:

heart shaped vinyl physical release to go along with it  :true:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

The recording rightsholder for SYTH got changed on the PPL Repertoire from Universal Music Operations Ltd,Universal Music Operations Ltd to just Universal Music Operations Ltd.

The previous version was mostly used by label approved remixes while the new version is how Lana's own songs are usually registered. Not super interesting but nothing else is happening at the moment :bebe: