hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

I really hope it is. Yes To Heaven is one of my favorite unreleased songs by her. What would be even better is if it was released on an "unreleased" album with other of her unreleased songs on it. It is also one of her most famous songs despite it not even being out, so theres no doubt that it would do well and a lot of people would buy it. 

3 hours ago, dyktatuob said:

so what happened to this :deadbanana:

It's probably coming next month, right in time for the festivals OR at the end of the year, on a random day... 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

maybe it's related to this song:

there's a new or updated registration in the ISWC database for Life Is Beautiful

iswc-lib1.jpg

iswc-lib2.jpg

it has the highest rank number (100), which means the registration is most recent and the ISWC has the highest T-300s number for Elizabeth Grant as creator

just search on https://iswcnet.cisac.org/search for creator IP 00579892274 (Elizabeth Grant) and click to the end of the list

the last registration before was Sweet as the only song for Ocean Blvd yet, you can also see a chronological order of the other songs

one should know that this list is not complete, so there are songs in this database which are not shown here (that's why not all songs of the other albums are here)

here's the entry for ASCAP

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/00000888935514?page=1

which has not an assigned ISWC yet

in the PPL Repertoire there's still the older registration of 2015 with GBUM71502702 but I'm wondering that there's no entry in BMI (Songview)

so maybe we have another hint for an unreleased album :brows:

1 hour ago, Harry Nilsson said:

можливо це пов'язано з цією піснею:

є нова або оновлена реєстрація в базі даних ISWC для Life Is Beautiful

iswc-lib1.jpg

iswc-lib2.jpg

він має найвищий номер рангу (100), що означає останню реєстрацію, а ISWC має найвищий номер T-300 для Елізабет Грант як творця

просто знайдіть на https://iswcnet.cisac.org/search IP-адресу творця 00579892274 (Елізабет Грант) і клацніть до кінця списку

остання реєстрація була Sweet як єдина пісня для Ocean Blvd, ви також можете побачити хронологічний порядок інших пісень

слід знати, що цей список неповний, тому в цій базі даних є пісні, які тут не показані (тому тут не всі пісні з інших альбомів)

ось запис для ASCAP

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/00000888935514?page=1

якому ще не призначено ISWC

у репертуарі PPL все ще є старіша реєстрація 2015 року з GBUM71502702, але мені цікаво, що немає запису в BMI (Songview)

тому, можливо, у нас є ще один натяк на невиданий альбом:brows:

Unreleased Album is coming!!!!

4 minutes ago, Cali Is Hot said:

Unreleased Album is coming!!!!

your profil picture ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fell down a rabbit hole looking at Lana's songs under ACE Repertory. I noticed under 'Yes To Heaven' there was another artist listed as a performer (actually, there are 3 apart from Lana, the other two I can't find any info about). Anyways, who is Christi Buckley? She released a cover of Yes To Heaven last year and apparently replied to some Reddit fans that the single will be part of a bigger project coming out this year. Is this the reason there have been copyright warnings for Yes To Heaven going out? She's shown as one of the performers of the song on ACE Repertory. It's literally the only song on her Spotify page and she has over 400k followers. That's a lot of followers for only having a single song.

Sorry is this question has already been brought up.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png