hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

The song was recently updated on ISWC's database. 

What do you think? Finally an official release or a simple copyright thing? I want justice for this wonderful song tbh

Lbj1XY.IMG-20230424-233252.jpg

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

35 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

What do you think? Finally an official release or a simple copyright thing? I want justice for this wonderful song tbh

much more deserved than shite for heaven

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 hours ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Fell down a rabbit hole looking at Lana's songs under ACE Repertory. I noticed under 'Yes To Heaven' there was another artist listed as a performer (actually, there are 3 apart from Lana, the other two I can't find any info about). Anyways, who is Christi Buckley? She released a cover of Yes To Heaven last year and apparently replied to some Reddit fans that the single will be part of a bigger project coming out this year. Is this the reason there have been copyright warnings for Yes To Heaven going out? She's shown as one of the performers of the song on ACE Repertory. It's literally the only song on her Spotify page and she has over 400k followers. That's a lot of followers for only having a single song.

The people listed there are either fake artists who illegally upload Lana's songs or semi-legal registered covers. It's an easy method to get attention as an artist when doing a cover of an unreleased song because a lot of people search for Yes To Heaven on Spotify. They don't have any insider info in regards to Lana or what she will do in the future.

2 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

I'd only expect it to release if it's been long enough that the movie company reverted rights back to her. I'm pretty sure they held the rights to it, although it's been registered for years lol maybe she paid for the rights back to release it on a compilation of unreleased songs, but until someone like BOZ or Eclipse says something, I don't think this holds much of anything

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 hours ago, Harry Nilsson said:

maybe it's related to this song:

there's a new or updated registration in the ISWC database for Life Is Beautiful

it has the highest rank number (100), which means the registration is most recent and the ISWC has the highest T-300s number for Elizabeth Grant as creator

just search on https://iswcnet.cisac.org/search for creator IP 00579892274 (Elizabeth Grant) and click to the end of the list

the last registration before was Sweet as the only song for Ocean Blvd yet, you can also see a chronological order of the other songs

one should know that this list is not complete, so there are songs in this database which are not shown here (that's why not all songs of the other albums are here)

here's the entry for ASCAP

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/search/workID/00000888935514?page=1

which has not an assigned ISWC yet

in the PPL Repertoire there's still the older registration of 2015 with GBUM71502702 but I'm wondering that there's no entry in BMI (Songview)

so maybe we have another hint for an unreleased album :brows:

Flipside (T-931.156.550-1) is registered after Norman Fucking Rockwell (T-930.044.917-6) on the ISWC database and as far as I can tell it also didn't mean anything.

Lana's label doesn't have full publishing rights for this song – part of it belongs to Kobalt Music Group like the other tracks from the The Age Of Adaline soundtrack.  I don't realistically see it being put on an unreleased collection unfortunately considering she has so many more songs where they wouldn't have to deal with rights issues.

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

The people listed there are either fake artists who illegally upload Lana's songs or semi-legal registered covers. It's an easy method to get attention as an artist when doing a cover of an unreleased song because a lot of people search for Yes To Heaven on Spotify. They don't have any insider info in regards to Lana or what she will do in the future.

Thank you for explaining it to me 🙏🏻 

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

10 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

When did she said that? 👀

My mind is a bit blurry but I remember reading here that an « insider » (Honeymouns???) said something like that, when we were speculating which unreleased songs could end up on an album (I think it was BB era). Could be just speculation on their part. 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

My mind is a bit blurry but I remember reading here that an « insider » (Honeymouns???) said something like that, when we were speculating which unreleased songs could end up on an album (I think it was BB era). Could be just speculation on their part. 

Ah okay so it's just another speculation 🤡

I don't trust anything she doesn't say. Like the boyfriends stuff: people just speculate on her private life without anything concrete confirmed by her :awkney:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-