hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

idk, they took down "You can Be The Boss" 10mil videos on Youtube but the song's still unreleased but i still have high hopes :defeated:

JUST DROP THE DAMN SONG AND GET YOUR COINS LANITA

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 4/26/2023 at 3:50 PM, plastiscguy said:

The longer, the better :ma:

Give me that bagpipe drop :beyonce:

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Other artists will fart 1000 million versions of a song to get that dough and here she sits atop a gazillion universally loved unreleased and she’s like 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

idk, they took down "You can Be The Boss" 10mil videos on Youtube but the song's still unreleased but i still have high hopes :defeated:

It's very odd to take down such big youtube videos like that because she was making thousands of dollars a day just by the auto monetization alone... why would they randomly cut good income :ohsnap2:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

2 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

It's very odd to take down such big youtube videos like that because she was making thousands of dollars a day just by the auto monetization alone... why would they randomly cut good income :ohsnap2:

IDK but i hope this means she's actually releasing it finally and if she announce a whole unreleased compilation - I WILL FUCKING FAINT

6 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Give me that bagpipe drop :beyonce:

Other artists will fart 1000 million versions of a song to get that dough and here she sits atop a gazillion universally loved unreleased and she’s like 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

imagine how much coins she'd make if she re-release A.K.A and give "Smarty" lead single treatment?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Serious question: does she really get her coins when someone puts one of her unreleased on YouTube? I honestly doubt it… either the leaker gets some coins or he demonetized the video and nobody gets coins from it?!? But I could be wrong though, I’m not sure how this works out.

anyways, I hope her team taking down Say Yes to Heaven from YouTube is a sign it’s

coming in the coming days/weeks. It would be a cute spring song. 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Serious question: does she really get her coins when someone puts one of her unreleased on YouTube? I honestly doubt it… either the leaker gets some coins or he demonetized the video and nobody gets coins from it?!? But I could be wrong though, I’m not sure how this works out.

It depends, some of the more popular unreleased song uploads were claimed by her label and in this case she does get monetized.

claim.png

This is an example of an upload that was claimed by her label, you can see it when looking into the video description.

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It depends, some of the more popular unreleased song uploads were claimed by her label and in this case she does get monetized.

claim.png

This is an example of an upload that was claimed by her label, you can see it when looking into the video description.

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Yea UMG does claim a lot of stuff

Thanks for answering my question, beautiful people :kiss: 

im glad she makes some sort of money from her unreleased, I always thought she didn’t. Her label must be kinda happy, then, when they can claim leaks without having to do anything and not plan a whole release or era with damn vinyls  :ma:

I need time to go faster, I want those Say Yes to Heaven summer vibes asap :oprah3:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

anyways, I hope her team taking down Say Yes to Heaven from YouTube is a sign it’s

coming in the coming days/weeks. It would be a cute spring song. 

To add on to that person...

Most unreleased Lana songs from 2008-2012 get automatically monetized by the label or blocked worldwide, and all released songs get instantly monetized no matter the year.

When there' a claim on the video 99% of the time they will put ads so they get all the money from it, it's very rare for the channel holder to actually get money from it because usually they will be kicked off that system within a period of time...

I know for a fact that my channel has grossed Lana/her label over $30,000 in the past 6 years and that's just my account alone, imagine that times everyone else who uploads her stuff.

Mermaid Motel (User) on YT must have grossed her at least $60,000.

It's an amazing source for income for someone like Lana so it's odd to remove it... unless theres a reason!

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

7 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Most unreleased Lana songs from 2008-2012 get automatically monetized by the label or blocked worldwide, and all released songs get instantly monetized no matter the year.

When there' a claim on the video 99% of the time they will put ads so they get all the money from it, it's very rare for the channel holder to actually get money from it because usually they will be kicked off that system within a period of time...

I know for a fact that my channel has grossed Lana/her label over $30,000 in the past 6 years and that's just my account alone, imagine that times everyone else who uploads her stuff.

It's an amazing source for income for someone like Lana so it's odd to remove it... unless theres a reason!

does that lana interviews account get monetised? 

20 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Wow … :oprah2: Thank you so much for this input! I guess this must be part of the reason why so many of her unreleased is still on YouTube and why she is in no hurry to ever release an unreleased collection :thumb3: 

i really hope Say Yes to Heaven is coming this week or the next, just before her two Rob tracks and whatever the rest of the year will bring us (im sure there are at least a couple of collabs or soundtrack songs or…)