hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

i swear to god if an unreleased album comes out and there are AKA tracks on it :oprah2: the mess like where’s HOLLYWOOD??

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencez said:

imagine her putting dragonslayer & jealous girl on the same album:awkney:

id literally off myself
that would be worst case scenario

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

53 minutes ago, whitelines said:

I wonder what the poll is for

I hate people for choosing a demo of a released song over ACTUAL unreleased tracks tho like...

image.png

but the demo is really good!

I listened to Pink Champagne for the first time today, and damn ... what Jack A. did with that song is so disappointing now :icant:

39 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

pink champagne is easily one of her best songs :true: 

It’s probably the only demo that is miles better than the released version. To have that one on an actual official album: :angie:

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

1- Yes to heaven (563)

2- Kill Kill (514)

3- Smarty (492)

4- Jealous Girl (490)

5- Serial Killer (483)

6- Pawnshop Blues (460)

7- Hollywoods Dead (426)

8- Pink Champagne (422)

9- Queen Of The Gas Station (419)

10- Ridin (395)

The aka songs… it’s weird they’ve been included there. I can’t imagine an unreleased album with 5-6 songs from aka and then other outtakes?!? 

1 hour ago, Ultraviolencez said:

what if she just made this poll to find what songs the tiktok girlies like so she never release those

Then she would've put the poll on tiktok :ma:

35 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

i swear to god if an unreleased album comes out and there are AKA tracks on it :oprah2: the mess like where’s HOLLYWOOD??

yeah unless she's re-recording all the songs on the unreleased compilation, it would bug me having aka songs on there bc like why not just release the whole album???? maybe if she sees how well those songs are doing in thw polls, she'll finally re-release that album. also i hope if she does release an unreleased compilation that she sorts it chronologically or at least by music style or lyrical themes so it flows nicely. but i feel like her team put this poll togethwr without her knowledge bc there's quite a few unreleased songs she's expressed interest in releasing that aren't there

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

ALERT: PESSIMISM! DO NOT OPEN IF SENSITIVE TO DENIAL AND DOUBT

Spoiler

i don’t think i could see pink champagne ever being released especially since she chose to scrap it change the lyrics and theme completely and re-record it … i fear there are some songs on here that will never get past lana no matter what mariah-carey.gif 

but if it happened .. i know that i dreamed about it all my life (then the dream got closer)

sUcVobB.png

11 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

but the demo is really good!

I listened to Pink Champagne for the first time today, and damn ... what Jack A. did with that song is so disappointing now :icant:

Come on, I won’t blame Jack for this choice. The production on this track is very good (the guitars are very beautiful), it’s just that it doesn’t match the level of « icon » of the demo and that prod should have been for another song. The line « Let me love you like a woman » becomes so heartbreakingly iconic on that demo… I get what she wanted to do, and she often reused Her old lines and old concepts brilliantly in the past, but the lines feel forced on a gentle and peaceful album like COCC. 

6 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Would LanaBoards accumulate that much participation though (I don’t mean this in a rude way)

topics with polls attached often have lots of votes, just look at the post-release threads, also, i think that would especially be the case if we knew it was from lana's team

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

topics with polls attached often have lots of votes, just look at the post-release threads, also, i think that would especially be the case if we knew it was from lana's team

Do you still not believe it’s from her team :toofunny:

No shade to pink champagne but I think there are other demos more worthy like tomorrow never came or the greatest! I do think the lyrics in pink champagne are wayyyy better than lmlylaw though, I love an electric guitar but it almost feels forced a little.. maybe because it was a demo!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues