hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

when lana posts the unreleased compilation tracklist and Nonny Peeka Monger is there :oprah4:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

A cover that Billie Eilish did of hotline bling started going sort of viral on TikTok a few weeks ago and she already put it out on streaming. Not sure why this song hasn’t been released yet. Seems like a wasted opportunity at this point. 

36 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

A cover that Billie Eilish did of hotline bling started going sort of viral on TikTok a few weeks ago and she already put it out on streaming. Not sure why this song hasn’t been released yet. Seems like a wasted opportunity at this point. 

At this point, they better release an unreleased collection album, otherwise... They can keep it and we'll continue illegally listening to the files we already have :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

5 hours ago, Architecture1116 said:

so is this really a thing at first? or just rumour 

5 hours ago, Architecture1116 said:

so is this really a thing at first? or just rumour 

It’s a thing. Many insiders confirmed it, it’s just that there isn’t a release date yet, just a new 2023 registration. 

But god her team is stupid sometimes: they nuked all of the YouTube audios, two weeks ago… for what? Not only they aren’t making any money at this point but chances are that people will upload « new » audio vids in the coming days.

Lana team, it’s pretty simple: when you nuke bootleg versions for an official release, you do it the week after; if Lana isn’t ready for the single yet, you leave the bootleg versions there :pls:

31 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Wait has someone spilled about the Lana tracks with Rob? I missed it :hype:

Yes as @hotshot2am mentioned 

-Lost at Sea is produced by Luke Howard

Instruments: Piano, Strings, Horn, Electric Bass, Cymbals

-Hollywood Bowl produced by Lana Del Rey, Laura Sisk, Jack Antonoff & Zach Dawes

Instruments: Piano, Viola, Violin, Percussion, Mellotron

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
 Has anyone else seen this?!? Aren’t they super reliable? Or are they randomly linking this YT playlist?

It's just a regular YouTube upload, nothing official. Maybe they are hinting at something but I'm not familiar with that account.

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

It's just a regular YouTube upload, nothing official. Maybe they are hinting at something but I'm not familiar with that account.

That account has been around for ten years and are pretty much spot on. I really think they’re hinting at an unreleased collection, I don’t remember the last time they posted about some play list. 
edit: after looking up their profile, they do say to not take everything as facts. They are usually reliable. They seem to be connected to BTS music info, posting about rumours and confirmed releases. So it’s probably that they are hinting at what we already know, that her team are having polls about her most popular unreleased 

Seems it took her team until now to realize that she is popular on TikTok :hide: Maybe this "research" is also why they are now looking into releasing an unreleased compilation, or at least SYTH.

https://www.musicweek.com/management/read/talent-on-tap-ben-mawson-ed-millett-s-all-star-roster/087867

The TikTok era has actually been really beneficial for Lana. We've done recent research on her audience and her original audience has grown old with her, but she has a whole new generation of teenage fans who've discovered her through TikTok. Both Lana and Ellie are at their highest ever Spotify monthly listeners, and Lana's album was the biggest week one of the year.

I hate waiting.

C'mon.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

My one hope is that if she does release old music is that it’s still somewhat cohesive/from the same era. How jarring would it be to have songs like Dragonslayer and SYTH and also having Kinda Outta Luck or You Can Be The Boss, all good songs but would sound weird together