hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

“Lizzie Grant” is also featured on Rob’s album on Apple Music wait hold on 

When she's changing her stage name... :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

weird cause on Spotify it came out under LDR

It still says (feat. Lana Del Rey) in the titles but the artist names include both Lana Del Rey and Lizzie Grant hmm

qfrWuBl.png

3 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Your location is literally Arcadia I'm sure you know one thing or two about "boring". :oic2:

Why are you trying to insult me for not liking say yes to heaven? Even Lana probably doesn’t like it/gaf about it. Anyways…

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Might be a little off topic but the former half of this take is a minor reflection on the perils of being an authentic artist. Imo Lana talking about her experiences in life as a human - by making certain comments that she doesn't want to do cash grabs YEARS ago - doesn't and shouldn't give fans the impression that she's "above" cash grabs. She's not a God she's a person.. if she wants cash she can do a cash grab. In three weeks she can change her mind. We can't hold her to a standard she never even held herself to - she's just honest - that means there are going to be inconsistencies in her thinking and that's fine 

I think you are right but can we have different opinions? I’m still celebrating the song released tho but I don’t think a speed it version was necessary… but yeah , she always do whatever she wants and that’s why I like her the most.

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Might be a little off topic but the former half of this take is a minor reflection on the perils of being an authentic artist. Imo Lana talking about her experiences in life as a human - by making certain comments that she doesn't want to do cash grabs YEARS ago - doesn't and shouldn't give fans the impression that she's "above" cash grabs. She's not a God she's a person.. if she wants cash she can do a cash grab. In three weeks she can change her mind. We can't hold her to a standard she never even held herself to - she's just honest - that means there are going to be inconsistencies in her thinking and that's fine 

Hm or maybe it is boring. Who knows  :thumb3:

7 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

the end of Ocean Blvd is pop :eartha2:

well i was talking about the albums in general

my point about this being her team's decision still stands because lana wouldn't release a sped up version of a song

find it kinda weird that the conversation is around if she’s releasing this as a cash grab or in desperation for a hit instead of simple speculating and talking about the music, she doesn’t care much about that stuff and we know that - it’s a new version! hope it’s good

5 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

imagine lana change her pseudonym "Lana del rey" by "Lizzie Grant" :defeated:

The Weeknd has also recently declared he’s aiming to start releasing music under his given name Abel Tesfaye and has even changed his name on socials to reflect this.. a resurgence is upon us x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, WhiteHot4ever said:

I think you are right but can we have different opinions? I’m still celebrating the song released tho but I don’t think a speed it version was necessary… but yeah , she always do whatever she wants and that’s why I like her the most.

Babe yes of course we can

I think I have RBT (resting bitch typing style) everyone always feels like I'm mad 

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

The Weeknd has also recently declared he’s aiming to start releasing music under his given name Abel Tesfaye and has even changed his name on socials to reflect this.. a resurgence is upon us x

someone unmanifest this