hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMGGGG:oprah4: 

Я виграв!!! Мені подобається нова версія ngl, у якій все ще є більшість елементів, що нагадують оригінальні, але доповнення для виробництва є приємними штрихами. Я дуже радий, що ми нарешті це отримали, сподіваюся, що інші приховані перлини нарешті будуть оприлюднені.

Прискорена версія може загнивати, тому :true: я залишатимусь основної версії

Я б дуже хотів, щоб вона також налила Рожевого шампанського, ніколи не пізно! Мадонна зробила те саме минулого року з Back That Up to the Beat. А тепер давайте розповсюдимо Pink Champagne на TikTok чи щось таке:bebe: 

Spill 

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

If she is releasing this song under Lizzie Grant, I don’t think they care about it being a hit. Some people probably won’t even find out about it since it’s not under her Lana Del Rey profile. 

also the fact that she did NOT release the version that went viral

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

also the fact that she did NOT release the version that went viral

I think she posted what she wanted and how she wanted it, that's cool 

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

it's usually elizabeth grant

isnt that for legal reasons and not some cute persona name change… I’m asking btw idk why she’s credited under a billion different names for the songs on ultraviolence for example 

5 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I hate tiktok-ification of music so much but it is what it is. It's not her best unreleased but the most popular one and that's it. She deserves her money for sure tho.

But honestly what I don't like at all is the fact she was probably forced to release it bc of tiktok. I really doubt it was her intention

not some of u guys acting like she has no control over what she releases….

lana has been in full control over what music is released for YEARSSSS 

Just now, brandon said:

not some of u guys acting like she has no control over what she releases….

lana has been in full control over what music is released for YEARSSSS 

Yes exactly but it's even more than years. People need to realize she's had control from the beginning 😭 She's had to fight for it, REALLY really hard for it actually (which is why I think she has such resistance to things that aren't her decision - because she wants her life to be like a work of art - and she doesn't want anybody to paint the work of art that is her life but her - like how she always says she's "writing her own narrative", I think that's what that means) but it's always been her vision. Period. Since May Jailer to whatever she wants to be next week it's been her vision 

7 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I hate tiktok-ification of music so much but it is what it is. It's not her best unreleased but the most popular one and that's it. She deserves her money for sure tho.

But honestly what I don't like at all is the fact she was probably forced to release it bc of tiktok. I really doubt it was her intention

agree and disagree, I don’t think the tiktok-ifaction of music relates to popularity but relates to a singular part of a song being used over and over again to the point it becomes stale and simply background music, and I absolutely hate that about tiktok - but also I don’t think she was “forced” to release this, keep in mind the version being released is not the same version that went viral in the first place

6 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

isnt that for legal reasons and not some cute persona name change… I’m asking btw idk why she’s credited under a billion different names for the songs on ultraviolence for example 

I'm unsure but to be frank the most realistic answer is that her mood on days of recording may have dictated whatever she told the people to list her as - Lana really doesn't think about legal stuff, until she has to at least (@ Radiohead fuck U guys)

4 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

yeah I have no idea how it works but usually I see the artist's birth name in song credits, probably for legal reasons

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg