hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

Just now, imaginist said:

Ok so anyway, are we getting an unreleased album or AKA Lizzie* Grant re-release? :smokes:

manifesting reissue :pray2:

2 minutes ago, imaginist said:

Ok so anyway, are we getting an unreleased album or AKA Lizzie* Grant re-release? :smokes:

when she surprise drops Lana Del Rey, AKA Lizzy Grant on streaming platforms with all reworked version (with Jack hehe) and an iPhone photo reminiscent of the OG cover with her and a yellowish wall behind her then WHAT :oprah4:

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

not some of u guys acting like she has no control over what she releases….

lana has been in full control over what music is released for YEARSSSS 

I know she has the control :bebe:

But it is weird... This practical song got leaked long time ago and she even tried to release it many times. What is HER intention to release speed up version? Don't act like it is not a marketing stunt...

Her label can't keep her songs safe so they have to earn some money from the most viral song

if i was james ford i would be MADDDDD as hell... his version went viral on tik tok, got millions of streams for which he didnt receive a penny because lana/her label refused to release it... then a year later they release a different version by another producer for which james also wont receive a penny... :toofunny:

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

The released version sounding more like a demo than the unreleased version. A mess :lmao:. They turned the hit into a sappy album track. This will bomb. This is unfortunately what her music is like now. She’s definitely lost her ability to hear hits.

James Ford is still the best version. They really should have just officially released that version.

1 minute ago, Unknown said:

if i was james ford i would be MADDDDD as hell... his version went viral on tik tok, got millions of streams for which he didnt receive a penny because lana/her label refused to release it... then a year later they release a different version by another producer for which he also wont receive a penny... :toofunny:

why will Rick not receive a penny?

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

But it is weird... This practical song got leaked long time ago and she even tried to release it many times. What is HER intention to release speed up version? Don't act like it is not a marketing stunt...

Her label can't keep her songs safe so they have to earn some money from the most viral song

I don't think it's wrong. It's most likely her managament's choice plus her own choice to release a sped up version not to lose any streaming money. It's a smart move for both. At the end of the day, she is the songwriter and deserves every penny.

3 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

her intention? some coins probably 

likeeee you made a song that’s doing big numbers why not capitalize on it

and she’s on tiktok herself so lowkey she probably likes the song a little sped up too, it’s cute!

(also the whole “this song got leaked long ago” seems pointless cuz like… so did cherry blossom and thunder and living legend etc etc 😭)