hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

3 minutes ago, Olympia said:

were you able to hear it already?

Her vocals are still the same I guess?

yes i heard it, the bridge is not there anymore (yes i'm pressed about it :eartha2:) and seems like it's a mix of og vocals and rerecorded ones, it's like the STINT version (the honeymoon one) but with softer drums

15 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

i hope there will be a vynil release :pray2:

Yes To Heaven - EP

With 6-7 other unreleased . 

I can only dream

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Apparently, the song is available in Dolby Atmos, also 

:O Oh my god! The day gets even better !

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

yes i heard it, the bridge is not there anymore (yes i'm pressed about it :eartha2:) and seems like it's a mix of og vocals and rerecorded ones, it's like the STINT version (the honeymoon one) but with softer drums

this sounds..:eartha2:

sgopYhV.gif

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Her intention is probably similar thematically to what she was trying to say in songs like "Fucked My Way Up To The Top" - going to start using her own words to try to help you guys understand what I feel she tries to say

"It's commentary, like, I know what you think of me, and I'm alluding to that. You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying"

She was probably like.. the public wants a "radio hit" let me show them my version of one

Thank you for that!

I know that the final decision belongs to her obviously but what I meant is that it had to be discussed with her label - and personally I doubt the speed up version was her idea. They all want coins and that's okay. After all I'm really happy for her because she really deserves it!

I just really don't like the fact that most artists want to appeal the audience by realising tiktok-friendly tracks/version but it is understandable of course.

Just now, momoquack said:

She better press this onto a 7" or smth

Imagine a 7in picture disc with the praying picture on one side & then a middle-finger picture on the other side with the sped-up remix :omg:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, brandon said:

to the girlies in australia and new zealand… is it on new music friday? if so… how high

It hasn't been updated yet :crai:

Oh my god the added guitar plucking :omg: The subtle buildup before the chorus.. I actually love this version so much its so perfect oh wow oh wow YOU ARE FOREVER FAMOUS DADDY NOWELS......

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

10 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

Help what bridge, it felt the same :pft: