hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

That’s right because she is teasing American Standards and Classics which will include Summertime The Gershwin Version and Country Road Take Me Home :true:

See you get the vision :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Just heard the released version & it's not  my fave YTH version but I still think it's cute & kinda dreamy. And it's so nice we get something released with Rick again:trisha:

But I'm happy Say Yes To Heaven got closure after a whole decade & get its moment to shine:true: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

This is so nuts!! I’m late but do we know if it’s a version we’ve heard or a re-recording?

It seems to be a bit of a rework of the STINT demo, from what I've read in this thread

21 minutes ago, vrtvie said:

There's no better version than James Ford one, you can't convince me otherwise. Everything else is just laid-back bedroom folk boredom. It would be cute to release all versions, given that she released a sped up dumbo, but abandoning that one is just insane. :deadbanana:

Yeah, I don’t understand. They did a sped up version and everything for this untested unknown version 💀. When this bombs, it’ll be such a kii. Another showcase of her team stupidity.

What’s the point of keeping the actual hit locked up (James Ford version)? The gp already chose the hit.

39 minutes ago, Elle said:

But wouldn’t that mean making it unreleased again.. like if she were to release it and then pull it, re-unreleasing the song…

006-B8853-D0-C6-40-F0-9-E9-F-57-F124-F4-F7-F7

Wait wdym. Because she never actually released it she just wanted to. So it's unreleased and then releasing it just makes it released I guess. Oh wait. I'm high and I can't explain how my brain got there but you're definitely right re-unreleased does actually make more sense  :worship: 

Just listened to SYTH on Spotify and Lana is releasing music under ‘Lizzie Grant’, having an out of body experience, we’re in the strangest timeline right now 

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

omg it’s out where i live

Spoiler

i love the addition to the violins but i’m so upset that there isn’t a bigger build up to the last chorus :defeated:

Spoiler

i accidentally added this spoiler and idk how to get rid of it on my phone lol

i'm really happy it's a new version! now my other versions will have to be re-organized since say yes to heaven kinda belongs to the ocean boulevard era now :wowcry:

obviously not a fan of sped-up versions at all, but i can't let it bother me! :agree: 

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Can you guys complain about this tomorrow. We all want a radio song from Lana and she cut it to a length that fits radio let's save the complaining for after she gets her flowers from all the radio stations for this

Does anybody find it slightly annoying though that she’s only went forth and released this after the trending on tik tok, despite herself and her fans kinda asking for this to be released era after era.. 

just a little pity party. I know she can do what she wants, just annoying she’s going off of tiktok trends rather than what her fans have been asking for years!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

32 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

Thank you for that!

I know that the final decision belongs to her obviously but what I meant is that it had to be discussed with her label - and personally I doubt the speed up version was her idea. They all want coins and that's okay. After all I'm really happy for her because she really deserves it!

I just really don't like the fact that most artists want to appeal the audience by realising tiktok-friendly tracks/version but it is understandable of course.

I totally get what ur saying about that but ur right that it's slightly unavoidable (even though Lana manages to evade 99% of her celebrity duties because she started off saying what she wanted from the beginning, so nobody can ever tell her "you said xyz so you have to do xyz")

And Lana uses music to make the unavoidable avoidable. So even if it seems delulu I wouldn't be surprised if the sped up version, for HER, has some sort of thematic message like that. But that's just for her in her life I don't think she projects that onto the public at least not anymore

Just now, Orville Peck said:

Liz, I'm Calling From Calihoma

Part 1: Liz, I'm Calling From Calihoma

Part 2: Jizz on a piece of old Bologna (Bologna pronounced the wrong way, in order to rhyme with Oklahoma) (fl0r1dakil0s version)