hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

It's kind of a boring version. Glad it's going to be out, done, and over with. Finally people can stop asking for it and we can move on lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, LanasDealer said:

omg it’s out where i live

Hide contents

i love the addition to the violins but i’m so upset that there isn’t a bigger build up to the last chorus :defeated:

Hide contents

i accidentally added this spoiler and idk how to get rid of it on my phone lol

Ohhh not the spoiler tags I have PTSD from those spoiler tags I was getting CRUCIFIED if I mentioned ANYTHING outside of them in the Pre-Release for OB - as if anybody is even still streaming that album. So unserious  :thumb3:

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

It's kind of a boring version. Glad it's going to be out, done, and over with. Finally people can stop asking for it and we can move on lol

Omg where is the enthusiasm

Fake it till you make it y'all  :party:

8 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I haven't heard the released version yet but it seems like she always finds a way to make a song boring at this point:bebe:

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Ohhh not the spoiler tags I have PTSD from those spoiler tags I was getting CRUCIFIED if I mentioned ANYTHING outside of them in the Pre-Release for OB - as if anybody is even still streaming that album. So unserious  :thumb3:

Omg where is the enthusiasm

Fake it till you make it y'all  :party:

we'd had it for like 8 years now she's kind of late to the party :tommy: i guess better late than never

i've never found this song very interesting, i know people love it but i don't care either way if it's released or not. she used a boring version and that's fine it's gonna be out and we can finally move on lol i'll more than likely listen to the more interesting versions if i ever do

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I really love the new version. The production is so lovely and they saved the best aspects of my favorite demo. I hope it will do good numbers after all the public love it received.

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

happy for the girls that like the song but i always found it one of her more boring unreleased songs

oversaturation ig

hopefully she does something interesting and finally puts out the unreleased record she wanted to during lfl 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Spoiler

Okay Imo this has to be my favourite version of SYTH her voice is so crisp!! And it’s just magical ugh. I’d love to hear Fine China reworked and released that would just complete my existence I’d be able to pass away peacefully 😩🥺:suicide:

I'm so happy with it! I hope that it finds a proper home on an album. Either on an alt version of OB (she already took the preacher interlude off the boob vinyl so my delulu self is holding out hope that it can replace that track) or an Unreleased collection. Still, I'm so thankful for this finally being released :pray2:

48 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I really want to know if "Lizzie Grant" is a mistake or if it means something... Lana wake up, tell us! 592x592bb.jpg

Lana Del Rey A.K.A. Lizzie Grant Reissue coming NEXT :lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing