hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

Who tf is updating these thread titles and not updating the OP? It’s annoying. 

Anyways perched to hear this version. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

6 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

What numbers do you guys think this will do on Spotify? I’m thinking 1-2 million

tiktok trends move extremely quickly so i wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt do as well as hoped because they waited quite a while to do it

obviously hope it does really well but i cant tell atp

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

8 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

What numbers do you guys think this will do on Spotify? I’m thinking 1-2 million

If you mean the first day, I don't think so many. Her non-album songs don't have such a big audience, even if she has a lot of followers.

My question is why? Like why now? I'm sure its amazing, but I'm sure of that because we already know the fucking song. 

I get that these unreleased songs are now hitting with the TikTokers but SYTH has been a gem in the unreleased catalogue for fans for AGES. 

I feel like Lana's team don't really know what way they're being pulled atm. Everything seems very muddled and without any clear direction. Maybe it's so she can play it live - but she could do that anyway without an official release like Serial Killer idk 

And also this close after an album release?? 

And to top it all off to be credited as LIZZIE...with an IE... since when? for why? It's no big deal in the long run but it's also like consistency ???

Sorry this ended up being a rant but idgi

#freetoedit #lana#lanadelrey#honeymoon

2 minutes ago, honeymoonboulevard said:

My question is why? Like why now? I'm sure its amazing, but I'm sure of that because we already know the fucking song. 

I get that these unreleased songs are now hitting with the TikTokers but SYTH has been a gem in the unreleased catalogue for fans for AGES. 

I feel like Lana's team don't really know what way they're being pulled atm. Everything seems very muddled and without any clear direction. Maybe it's so she can play it live - but she could do that anyway without an official release like Serial Killer idk 

And also this close after an album release?? 

And to top it all off to be credited as LIZZIE...with an IE... since when? for why? It's no big deal in the long run but it's also like consistency ???

Sorry this ended up being a rant but idgi

oh this girl is heated

12 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

tiktok trends move extremely quickly so i wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt do as well as hoped because they waited quite a while to do it

obviously hope it does really well but i cant tell atp

Yeah that’s why I’m not setting expectations too high. 1 million is a standard debut for her, so assuming there is no one that carries over from TikTok, I think this is around where she’ll be. Since I said this now I wouldn’t be surprised if this pulls Blue Banisters singles numbers and doesn’t even reach 1 million

I just woke up and that cover is ugly and it makes no sense to be under lizzie grant :crossed: I’m a bit pissed off:crossed:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・