hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I project my disorders (OCD in your case) onto Lana too

I’m not sure if this is supposed to be rude but I actually do I have OCD and it’s not projecting I just don’t like it personally? Why is everyone so defensive that I don’t like a selfie cover and a random name change 😭😭😭😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I’m not sure if this is supposed to be rude but I actually do I have OCD and it’s not projecting I just don’t like it personally? Why is everyone so defensive that I don’t like a selfie cover and a random name change 😭😭😭😭

Help baby I was joking it's almost never that serious if it's coming from me  :blush3:

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I personally like having my unreleased collection organized and I’ve put a lot of effort into it so I’ll probably just put the file back into one of my collections, this might just be because it’s the first thing I saw when I woke up but like why couldn’t she just use an old outtake for the cover? Or an ob outtake? I’ve always felt like that was  a glamorous song and I wish the cover would reflect that lol. I’m mostly pissed off about the “Lizzie Grant” though, it just is so unorganized:air2:

The cover is boring and I get what you're saying, choices have been made 

but yeah it's definitely the Lizzie credited that's set me right off 

#freetoedit #lana#lanadelrey#honeymoon

Just now, honeymoonboulevard said:

The cover is boring and I get what you're saying, choices have been made 

but yeah it's definitely the Lizzie credited that's set me right off 

Maybe if she decides to release more unreleased as Lizzie I wouldn't mind it, that would be cute

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I project my disorders

Spoiler

(OCD in your case)

onto Lana too

okay im all for having fun but lets not do this...  respect other users :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

9 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

this version is newly done right? or is it just the final version from rick back in the day

i wish i knew too

help us out! ive been waitin for this song only if its untouched and im very curious if it is

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

19 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i liked that she used "Lizzie" and not "Lizzy". for me it means that she is going back to her roots but at the same time is more mature 

I agree, I'm excited to see what this brings! 

Even though it may be the beginning of the end of the Lana Del Rey era. :(

Spoiler

But let's be honest the LDR era has been  gone for awhile now. It began to dissolve around the time NFR released. Since Chemtrails, I feel she really dipped into her true self and her innermost thoughts. I'm glad we got to enjoy the glamor of LDR, now it's time to enjoy the beauty and poetry of miss Lizzie Grant ❤️

unnamed.gif

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Maybe if she decides to release more unreleased as Lizzie I wouldn't mind it, that would be cute

She'll release half as Lizzie, the other as Lizzy and one lone song under Sparkle Jump Rope Queen :thumb2:

#freetoedit #lana#lanadelrey#honeymoon

31 minutes ago, honeymoonboulevard said:

My question is why? Like why now? I'm sure its amazing, but I'm sure of that because we already know the fucking song. 

I get that these unreleased songs are now hitting with the TikTokers but SYTH has been a gem in the unreleased catalogue for fans for AGES. 

I feel like Lana's team don't really know what way they're being pulled atm. Everything seems very muddled and without any clear direction. Maybe it's so she can play it live - but she could do that anyway without an official release like Serial Killer idk 

And also this close after an album release?? 

And to top it all off to be credited as LIZZIE...with an IE... since when? for why? It's no big deal in the long run but it's also like consistency ???

Sorry this ended up being a rant but idgi

The official reasons of this release are a bit blurry but I think SYTH could be a way to « test » how an unreleased collection could perform. 

i don’t understand the Lizzy credits either, but I don’t really care TBH. 

I don’t hate the selfie as a cover but to each its own.

10 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

This is the best version of this song we have imo. I really prefer the subtle drums on this version. It’s much more effective TBH.

i agree w you. and i don't understand why some of u guys are so mad about it. it's cute, it's nice and she deserves the money from the release of this song. and the return of lizzie grant is amazing