hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

22 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the bb covers were camp sorry :ma:

Nan agree to disagree on that one. I have a large spectrum when it comes to my « tolerance » or love towards her covers, but the BB covers were just plain ugly, with those filters and the ugly fonts. The Hope cover was, to me, cute and sorta camp but not the BB ones 

Is it me or this version fits perfectly in Chemtrails Over the Country Club? Production is subtle, not too dreamy (unlike Honeymoon version), and the drums don’t hit too hard (unlike Ultraviolence version) :flutter:

Ok I relistened a bit & it's beautiful,  cute & dreamy, I really like the little details / sound effects :flutter:

But I wanna share some thoughts:

I like the idea of the  single cover but I lowkey wish it was shot outside & you could see a sky with a few clouds in the background. 

Also curious how it it will do number wise, not that it matters but it's more like a surprise release & I wonder how much promo there will be for it :bebe:  but I think it's cute they send it to radio & I hope it will do well. Anyways it would be cute if we get a music video for it or a vinyl but idk if that's delusional:smile2:

Also I always wished Lana would release some outtakes as standalone singles or so if they don't find a home on an album or an future project. I hope SYTH release opens the door to that or to an unreleased collection album which she mentioned in 2017:true: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I have yet to hear the new version but, to me, it’s a bit of a « full circle » moment: when it first leaked, I prefered SYTH to Fine China, the title is almost a reference to Born to die. And it could be a radio hit for her, for once!!

I suppose it's nice to finally have it officially released, but, ugh, I'm really missing that bridge from the UV and HM era demos. I feel the song really needed that contrasting section.

Ah yes, one stream, which equals $0.0000001 is a huge cash grab and inauthentic to the Lana Del Rey brand 🙄

What happened to the old LanaBoards? So much bitching and complaining about Lana’s every move nowadays. Some of y’all have been fans for a decade, and still complain about the same things, but would never dare to have the same energy with other generic artists who have zero say or direction with their art. If she wants to release Betty Boop Boop with a remix by BloodPop let her! No one is holding you at gun point to love or listen to it.

Thinking about all these tiktok giriles having their moment bc the most viral unreleased Lana's song is being released while I couldn't have Serial Killer decade ago :bebe::krylie: joking joking but halfway true

Anyways still gonna stream it :party: