hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

being more serious. i made quick revamp cover using sky photo i made last year (with slighty changed color due to filter). kinda shitty quality but looks aesthetically pleasant so doesn't really matter.

syht.jpg

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

being more serious. i made quick revamp cover using sky photo i made last year (with slighty changed color due to filter)

syht.jpg

Something like this would have slayed :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

What happened to the old LanaBoards? So much bitching and complaining about Lana’s every move nowadays. Some of y’all have been fans for a decade, and still complain about the same things, but would never dare to have the same energy with other generic artists who have zero say or direction with their art. If she wants to release Betty Boop Boop with a remix by BloodPop let her! No one is holding you at gun point to love or listen to it.

i mean i dont think people are being more negative than usual (i remember the lfl pre release talking about coachella being on the album was even more so) they just think its a lesser interesting one to release is all

im still happy for the girls who love the song and i will still listen a few times to enjoy the new version :party:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

being more serious. i made quick revamp cover using sky photo i made last year (with slighty changed color due to filter). kinda shitty quality but looks aesthetically pleasant so doesn't really matter.

syht.jpg

wayment this is so cute

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i think the song has a deep meaning to her and the cover has something to do with it

Ya a meaning of almost a million videos on tiktok using her song without her getting money for it:air:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i just listened to the song since it just came out from where i live…

i actually like this version, on par with the james ford version.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I would call it re-unreleased, like a released unreleased song 

Re-unreleased would imply it’s an unreleased that’s been released that’s again unreleased :rollin:it’s now just a released unreleased song. 

I forgot to talk about the cover. It’s a choice, but at this point I’m not surprised anymore.

The song has a lavish heavenly sound and deep lyrics. The cover looks like a parody. It’s like she’s making fun of people listening to the song.