hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

10 minutes ago, taco truck said:

If it is new vocals it proves to me that she can still use her old vocals (Ik there were some theories that they were too low for her now/vape messed up her voice) she just chooses not too which makes me sad cause the vocals on this sound so much better than bb/ob :air:

even if she could use her old vocals i don't think it's the case here lol to me it sounds like the exact same take from the leaked versions 

I thought that it was a new vocal take:stareney2:

Still excited to listen to this version in 4 hours 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

25 minutes ago, epitome said:

So we need to:

Buy it on iTunes, Amazon MP3 & All Other MP3 retailers.

Call & Request it to your local pop radio stations.

Share & Stream it…

:oprah:

Or we can go get jobs and let the millionaire do her own promo if she wants to :oopna2:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

27 minutes ago, epitome said:

So we need to:

Buy it on iTunes, Amazon MP3 & All Other MP3 retailers.

Call & Request it to your local pop radio stations.

Share & Stream it…

:oprah:

we are not swifties 

let the song be successful naturally lanas career has flourished because of that giphy.webp

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

ohhh that’s a really good new music friday placement for an unreleased song…

all the girlies are gonna see it and go “omg finally i can add this to my playlist fr!”

even though it’s not at its peak on tiktok anymore, it still gets a lot of uses, and before they were taken down, the youtube/spotify uploads were still gaining really good traction by the day. 

i don’t think it’s one of those songs that just dies immediately after it trends… this song is timeless i fear… it will be on par with summertime sadness, young and beautiful, video games, etc as one of the first songs people think of when they hear lana del rey…. mark my words :oic2:

1 minute ago, brandon said:

ohhh that’s a really good new music friday placement for an unreleased song…

all the girlies are gonna see it and go “omg finally i can add this to my playlist fr!”

it will be on par with summertime sadness, young and beautiful, video games, etc as one of the first songs people think of when they hear lana del rey…. mark my words :oic2:

it will also stay 2 on her "popular" songs on spotify for 5 years

4 hours ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

yes i heard it, the bridge is not there anymore (yes i'm pressed about it :eartha2:) and seems like it's a mix of og vocals and rerecorded ones, it's like the STINT version (the honeymoon one) but with softer drums

4 hours ago, boom like that said:

Oh my god the added guitar plucking :omg: The subtle buildup before the chorus.. I actually love this version so much its so perfect oh wow oh wow YOU ARE FOREVER FAMOUS DADDY NOWELS......

Thanks a lot for the Infos. I need them actually less because I can't wait but because I hate comparing versions completely on my own, lol. I miss some things so easily. I like it if it's partly rerecorded ❤️

It was expensive watch it 

41 minutes ago, Enco said:

Do you guys ever like enjoy anything she does 🤔  i don’t see any significant difference in this version that makes it any lesser than the other versions. Still as dreamy and beautiful as ever

1 minute ago, la otra mujer said:

Now pls Playing Dangerous, it was very popular on tiktok too :angie:

Finally a real HQ version of it would be amazing. And of Noir and French Restaurant. I don't care so much if she releases stuff we already got in HQ 😅

It was expensive watch it