hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

I think it’s the version of syth she was planning on putting on blue banisters. I hope it’s either and extension of blue banisters (it belongs there!!) or even a single for ldrx (I’m delusional)

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

the cover is a little boring to I must admit. But it’s fine I'm just happy with got it, I never thought we would. Still feels unreal to me

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

Okay but why did she remove the bridge? I love this version but why

i really would not be surprised if this ends up on ldr10 just because it's a hit like doin time lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Just now, Wait For Life said:

false as in mmitpm isn't the next one getting released, but a different song is?:slayty:

or false as in we aren't getting more unreleased?:sadcore6:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

The lyrical changes also bothered meΒ :rip:.

Β 

Outro:

I've got my eye on you
I've got my eye on you
I've got my eye on you
I've got my mind on you
Β 

To

Β 

I've got my eye on you
I've got my eye on you, mm
I've got my eye on you
I've got my eye on you

Β 

The first one end on MIND is so much more poetic. I don’t know how to explain it, but it feels more like a definite end to the song. The switch up from Eye to Mind is needed. It’s done so to avoid too many repetition. It just anchors the song.Β Why did she change this? Baffling.

Β 

They made the song slower, more boring, and more repetitiveΒ :rip:.

Β 

i really hope we're getting the unreleased comp as well :icant: even though it's probably just a stand-alone single.. (i say as the delusions are making me think otherwise :lanahairflip:)

κ§αƒ¦βŠ±β™₯ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth β™₯βŠ±αƒ¦κ§‚

BRILLIANT.gif

3 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i bet that one tiktok stan is feeling like a clown now after calling me a local for believing SYTHΒ would be releasedΒ 

this with your banner is so fitting:thumb:

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β ~Β  Β Β fantasia-seductive.gifΒ ~