hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

Omg :squidward:

So it's definitely not any of the versions we had. I hear parts of nearly all the versions, + some symbol additions in the chorus with the drums, and the subtle guitar sounds near the end are new.

I'm now realising the Version 3 we had is slightly pitched? :crossed: so it's a bit harder to compare to that one.

With the final version of SYTH being released, it’s made me question: Is the “Honeymoon” version of SYTH really produced by STINT? 

I mean…

1. the final version is incredibly similar to the Honeymoon version, and it doesn’t make sense for Lana to not credit STINT if he did produce the Honeymoon version. Both versions are quite alike.

2. One of Patrick Warren’s mixes sounds like the Honeymoon version, it seems like they use the same stems? e.g the violin

Either i’m being delusional or the Honeymoon version is not produced by STINT, but Rick Nowels :air:

Im so excited to finally have this song officially released :wub: I might be the only one who actually likes the cover LOL but I think it encapsulates the vibe of the song and the vibe of her as a person now, so it works. I love that both iconic hand tattoos are visible in it 

2 minutes ago, Billie said:

With the final version of SYTH being released, it’s made me question: Is the “Honeymoon” version of SYTH really produced by STINT? 

I mean…

1. the final version is incredibly similar to the Honeymoon version, and it doesn’t make sense for Lana to not credit STINT if he did produce the Honeymoon version. Both versions are quite alike.

2. One of Patrick Warren’s mixes sounds like the Honeymoon version, it seems like they use the same stems? e.g the violin

Either i’m being delusional or the Honeymoon version is not produced by STINT, but Rick Nowels :air:

I think the final version is least like the  Honeymoon version in the chorus. The Honeymoon one is so loud, like they really tried to fill out the production there. 

I think it's safe to say that the similarities in the beginning were there before STINT worked on it? 

8 minutes ago, Billie said:

I mean…

STINT was working for Rick at the time (2013-2015 i think) so it was still a rick version but with some additional production by STINT (the drums mostly)

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

The new version is on her YouTube.

Not many changes production wise - but then it didn't need any anyway.

This song is a classic imo. It sounds like something released around the time released Don't Fear the Reaper (1976). Love it!

29 minutes ago, venice twink said:

It's been midnight for 8 minutes now in my location and still can't play the song on any streaming platforms. Does anyone has the same issue or any suuggestions?

Maybe you have registered in another country? Look in your settings.

Or you're using eventually vpn.

so since this really is a new version, do we think its like a recently rerecorded version or just an unleaked version that they just registwred and released now? do we think there's a possibility she could rerecord more unreleased songs if this one does well or do we think its just a one off thing bc of how popular it is and how special it is to her? i'm just continuously fascinated by this song actually getting a release.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

I just wanna know if this is meant for something bigger or just a single stand alone release like she did with Looking For America

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

I just wanna know if this is meant for something bigger or just a single stand alone release like she did with Looking For America

hopefully that unreleased record but knowing her team im not gonna get my hopes up 200w.webp

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I bet Lana doesn't even know this song is being released. Ben just dropped by to talk to her in her house and sneakily took a random ass picture of the sis while they were chatting to look as if she is "saying yes to heaven" and decided to move things quickly after that