hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

6 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

I bet Lana doesn't even know this song is being released. Ben just dropped by to talk to her in her house and sneakily took a random ass picture of the sis while they were chatting to look as if she is "saying yes to heaven" and decided to move things quickly after that

It was actually the ghost of Lizzie grant 

56 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

is this the longest lana has gone after an album without mentioning the existence of the next album? 200w.webp

Actually no! Between HM's release and it's follow up (eventually LFL obviously lol) announcement was 3 months - from September 2015 to December 2015 that she was already working on it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I don’t think Lana hates upbeat songs, I personally just think it’s the outtake from the blue banisters era which wasn’t that upbeat. I don’t think she changed it to be released. Though it would be fun with a more upbeat ldrx

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

24 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I just wanna know if this is meant for something bigger or just a single stand alone release like she did with Looking For America

Not sure. My feeling: it’s a test to see if an unreleased collection could do well, based on the Discord poll. 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Not sure. My feeling: it’s a test to see if an unreleased collection could do well, based on the Discord poll. 

what is this discord i've heard about and who's sending me the link :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

what is this discord i've heard about and who's sending me the link :tommy:

Her team has sent a poll to Lana Discord, where fans can vote for which unreleased songs they prefer, paired in groups of four (you vote for your favourite two in each group). The link is probably 50 pages before this one. It’s not a guarantee an unreleased collection will be out, but her team is sorta testing the waters on interest for some songs. All of the songs are pretty much pre-UV. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Her team has sent a poll to Lana Discord, where fans can vote for which unreleased songs they prefer, paired in groups of four (you vote for your favourite two in each group). The link is probably 50 pages before this one. It’s not a guarantee an unreleased collection will be out, but her team is sorta testing the waters on interest for some songs. All of the songs are pretty much pre-UV. 

3 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

thank you!! :true:

giphy.gif