hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

7 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i think its just the initial frustration of an artist like lana who has an insane catalog of amazing songs n then always seems to release the lesser versions of them. i havent heard the released version yet (waiting till tomorrow) but knowing she removed the bridge n drums is just like ??? she never does what anyone would *want* her to do but thats why we love her :hooker:

it's not that serious, it's just a song. 

Just now, Orville Peck said:

believe it or not, a lot of thought goes into each release n they obviously reproduced it and took out the bridge n drums for a reason. she consciously chose to not keep those elements in the song. people can be frustrated with that. 

10 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i think its just the initial frustration of an artist like lana who has an insane catalog of amazing songs n then always seems to release the lesser versions of them. i havent heard the released version yet (waiting till tomorrow) but knowing she removed the bridge n drums is just like ??? she never does what anyone would *want* her to do but thats why we love her :hooker:

she makes it hard for us to stream something when we have a superior version already before she releases a final version :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

nobody is making it serious, it's just a bit upsetting that she stripped it down before releasing it

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

14 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

I can actually hear drums in the bassline (it's like a heartbeat) and I don't really miss a bridge if there was any

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

believe it or not, a lot of thought goes into each release n they obviously reproduced it and took out the bridge n drums for a reason. she consciously chose to not keep those elements in the song. people can be frustrated with that. 

is Lana Del Rey, she's always made questionable choices in her music, and I don't think she really cares. That's why we love her. :blush3:

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

she makes it hard for us to stream something when we have a superior version already before she releases a final version :tommy:

no exactly :brows3: like i want to give her my money n not stream the unreleased version but thats kinda what shes making the people who love the other versions do

Just now, Orville Peck said:

is Lana Del Rey, she's always made questionable choices in her music, and I don't think she really cares. That's why we love her. :blush3:

thats literally what i said in my initial post :slayty:

12 minutes ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

Everyone’s talking about a section being cut but I don’t hear it? It sounds like stripped version of the STINT demo, right down to the sound of the guitars and the structure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1FTFdXxers the part at 1:55 was cut

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm curious to see the caption if she even posts about it. I wonder if she's going to mention the fact that she tried to release it in a million different records :hide:

no the caption will be: “𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm