hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

47 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

no exactly :brows3: like i want to give her my money n not stream the unreleased version but thats kinda what shes making the people who love the other versions do

thats literally what i said in my initial post :slayty:

You can just buy the mp3 in this case and listen to the original version as much as you want 😁😉 the mp3 brings more chart success/money anyway. 

(Btw, I suppose that the auto detection on YouTube recognizes the song anyway, so streaming the earlier versions there probably has the same effect? Don't know how this works.)

I like the new version, glad we got another one, so we have something additionally to what we got. I think they tried to make it sound more "religious". 

It was expensive watch it 

Somehow it really hits seeing it officialy released on streaming,  after almost ten years of in & out & back again into the trash can , SYTH finally made it:oprah: 

Just listened to it in the car and it sounded really good,  I could even hear the details :trisha:

I mean it's kinda sad she stripped down the drums & I was attached to them but after a few listens I got used to it & this version is still beautiful & dreamy , it's giving summer breeze vibes somehow,  definetly can see myself listening to it on a chill,  relaxing summer evening outside in the garden.

I think they added a bit of a new guitar riff at parts,  which I love,  the xylophone , the caracas,   the bit of strings,  it's pretty & there is still some sort of bass/beat / drum or whatever you call it:true: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Me when I hear Lana thinks we hate the last 4 songs on ocean blvd

lana-del-rey-say-yes-to-heaven-Cover-Art

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The cover image immediately reminded me of this photo when I saw it earlier this morning. Lizzie/y Grant is truly alive and breathing xx

52301156282_d9292871ca.jpg3000x3000bb.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

not these random youtube channels uploading the song before it's released worldwide.... i- 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole