hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

not these random youtube channels uploading the song before it's released worldwide.... i- 

random youtube channels won't leave the song alone even on its official release

tulla-luana-angry.gif

she needs those streams

tulla-luana-angry.gif

Capture.jpg

6 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

random youtube channels won't leave the song alone even on its official release

tulla-luana-angry.gif

she needs those streams

tulla-luana-angry.gif

She needs those streams if we ever want to hear a full album of unreleased stuff and have it on vinyl officially  :paris:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

33 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Are these newly recorded vocals ?

There is a backing vocal too..

They don’t sound like newly recorded vocals imo. I think this is just the final Rick Nowels version/mix from the UV session. Maybe with a newer vocal take they did back then.

Edit: Yup definitely the same vocals from all the other versions. Just mixed differently. But yeah this has to be the unleaked OG Rick Nowels version that was done for UV (later considered for inclusion on BB).

gorgeous version!! love the guitars on the last chorus. just wish it had a bit more of a build up but it's a nice little gift that brings closure to the SYTH saga

14 minutes ago, landeath said:

Isn't this the STINT version? I will need to compare it deeply

It isn’t. The STINT version and James Ford version both built on top of the Rick Nowels version although STINT added a different guitar I think. Still, this is the base version that she kept going back to. The one she considered including on UV, HM and later BB.

Ok there's a joke\irony\destiny out there about the fact THIS sounds the closest to the Patrick "remix" compared to Fine China & Your Girl.

I mean... I miss the drums hitting harder and the James Ford (?) version with HEAVIER drums was my go-to version, but it's nice I can type "Yes To Heaven" and listen on apple music legally. I'm not gonna complain cuz it could have been Stint version which I hate.

The sped up version?

Head Bopping GIFs | Tenor

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anybody know if it will be in Dolby Atmos? I still have ten minutes till it’s released here in CA

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

20 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

It isn’t. The STINT version and James Ford version both built on top of the Rick Nowels version although STINT added a different guitar I think. Still, this is the base version that she kept going back to. The one she considered including on UV, HM and later BB.

except the song never intended for further albums after lfl, These are only unconfirmed rumors

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y