hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

7 hours ago, wilting daisy said:

so since this really is a new version, do we think its like a recently rerecorded version or just an unleaked version that they just registwred and released now? do we think there's a possibility she could rerecord more unreleased songs if this one does well or do we think its just a one off thing bc of how popular it is and how special it is to her? i'm just continuously fascinated by this song actually getting a release.

honestly, i think they just wanted to boost lana's streaming number.

most songs off OB haven't exactly broken iTunes streaming wise, they're kinda low.m

candy necklace isn't doing much either

i wish she waited a bit with this - it's coming across as a tad desparate. But it's a good song, so whatever

4 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

So is the "Tropico" album saga but yall choose to believe that. 💀

tropico isnt a rumor lol we have a lot of things pointing it used to be a thing, nobody tells it was going to be an actual album but as a transit concept thing between paradise and UV - sure it existed, we have rags, draft tracklist, lanas interviews, but yes to heaven BB thing is a pure rumor with no confirmations

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

The TikTokers definitely rated that survey/poll. Who the fuck votes for all those AKA songs? GOD DAMN IT! 😩😩😩

All the actually good songs are losing…

Ummm aka is a top 5 album

Ok so my first question got answered. I see it is in Dolby atmos but so far I’ve only listened on Spotify and I love it. Sounds so ethereal and dreamy. Don’t see it available for purchase on iTunes Store though..?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

idc i still love yth idk why some of y’all dont…

anyways, ANGELIC STUNNING EVERYTHING :grinds::cumming2::dance:

9c2f159f3783d5d514e1aebcfad2d2ff.jpg

you're in the wind, i'm in the water, nobody's son, nobody's daughter... ౨ৎ·゚:*

I never really liked this song, but it’s 78 degrees in the Pacific Northwest, it’s still dusk, and all my windows are open—and this song is really hitting different 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Honestly I’ve kinda never got the debate over (most) of the different versions of this song and this one is pretty much the same as the other one to me :rip: 

like I actually had to go listen to the demo that blew up to even understand/remember what was actually different about it. 

Just now, Mer said:

I never really liked this song, but it’s 26 degrees in the Pacific Northwest, it’s still dusk, and all my windows are open—and this song is really hitting different 

Same like…The way I just listened to it watching the sunset over the water just now….and it finally clicked after like 7 years of me saying this sucks :hair:

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Honestly I’ve kinda never got the debate over (most) of the different versions of this song and this one is pretty much the same as the other one to me :rip: 

like I actually had to go listen to the demo that blew up to even understand/remember what was actually different about it. 

same like i really don't care or notice

Suddenly this sounds great now that it's on streaming platforms!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.