hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

she

lana-del-rey-say-yes-to-heaven-Cover-Art

I know it’s just a random selfie but WHY does it encapsulate the song so well?

GUYS crossfade SYTH into TNC :air:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, the greatest bitch said:

Sped up version pissing me off playing right after the mother version like that 

The fact that it even exists.... 🤦🏻‍♂️ tiktok dumbing down the planet (even more)

honestly idc if its "too popular" idc idc idc i love it :wub: but honestly whats up with the sped up version bruh 😭

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

44 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

tropico isnt a rumor lol we have a lot of things pointing it used to be a thing, nobody tells it was going to be an actual album but as a transit concept thing between paradise and UV - sure it existed, we have rags, draft tracklist, lanas interviews, but yes to heaven BB thing is a pure rumor with no confirmations

3660-F168-6-CA1-4757-B920-42-E4-B0072-F3

4 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

3660-F168-6-CA1-4757-B920-42-E4-B0072-F3

cmon now its more about u since u are the only person ive seen who says tropico was never a thing after all, i literally told why it was.. sometimes its ok to just admit u are wrong:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Sped up version should be tossed in a lake of fire, but the regular is frickin dreamy and surfy in a way, it's just great. It's a shame we know it so well

The world should just follow Montana's example and free us from TikTok's tyranny of mass-dumbification, ugly fashion choices and the easily accessible conspiracy theories and QAnon content on there.

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

cmon now its more about u since u are the only person ive seen who says tropico was never a thing after all, i literally told why it was.. sometimes its ok to just admit u are wrong:true:

I didn’t say it was "never a thing" but there is just as much evidence contradicting any theories of it ever being an album. 💀 It was probably just a placeholder title and nothing else.

6 hours ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

Everyone’s talking about a section being cut but I don’t hear it? It sounds like stripped version of the STINT demo, right down to the sound of the guitars and the structure

I don’t understand either, what part are people exactly talking about when they say “instrumental bridge”? doesn’t it still have an instrumental bridge? 😭

Edit: ok I get it now, it’s still there just in a different key I guess. It still sounds good tho, I love this version 

What had she changed in it?

Drums aren't as loud, and her vocals are louder and clearer.

More reverb in chorus

Strings in last chorus?

And some guitar too.

And a new backing vocal echo?

But it doesn't have that explosive last chorus like the demo.

Have I missed anything 

can't believe this is real girlies :wowcry: such a quintessential song and classic among the little fuckers released officially for the bag :cryney2: thinking about her teasing an unreleased record after LFL in 2017 and people wishing for one even before that its just crazy that a decade after it was originally recorded we actually have a released version of this song its like a myth became true :trisha: we better stream tf out of this I need Golden Grill (Live Forever) [Just Got Burned] in my Apple Music next :jack:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif