hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

She took everything out that I didn’t like in the honeymoon version. It sounds great and polished, simple but not too simple. Although STINT version has a special place in my heart, this one sounds just as great if not even a little bit better. 

16 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

What had she changed in it?

Drums aren't as loud, and her vocals are louder and clearer.

More reverb in chorus

Strings in last chorus?

And some guitar too.

And a new backing vocal echo?

But it doesn't have that explosive last chorus like the demo.

Have I missed anything 

5 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

She took everything out that I didn’t like in the honeymoon version. It sounds great and polished, simple but not too simple. Although STINT version has a special place in my heart, this one sounds just as great if not even a little bit better. 

She didn’t change or take anything out actually cause this is the version that came before STINT and James Ford did their versions of it. James Ford added a longer instrumental bridge that wasn't present in the OG version.

This one is the final Rick Nowels demo.

Just now, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

She didn’t change or take anything out actually cause this is the version that came before STINT and James Ford did their versions of it. James Ford added a longer instrumental bridge that wasn't present in the OG version.

Yes I was just wondering how it's different from the other demo.

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

The so-called "Honeymoon version" (by James Ford) was apparently not really a version done for Honeymoon unlike the STINT version. STINT worked with Lana on the tracks she recorded between UV and HM.

22 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

I’m confused why you are talking like this is fact? From what we were told by insiders this is a “new” version created with Rick. @fl0r1dakil0s confirmed the vocals are partly new. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

14 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I’m confused why you are talking like this is fact? From what we were told by insiders this is a “new” version created with Rick. @fl0r1dakil0s confirmed the vocals are partly new. 

Oh it's a Frankenstein? Ocean theme continues, Frankensteined black dreams of unreleased songs, lol

43 minutes ago, Wryta Thinkpiece said:

That sped-up version will never not be funny to me.

Aside, the normal version I'm glad to have in my collection now.

And now I patiently wait for "Hollywood's Dead" dammit.

it'll never happen but imagine

I think Hollywood's Dead would've worked so well in either the COCC or BB eras, where she's talking about wanting to leave LA or California. Ugh... missed opportunity 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i actually think is insane that this got released but not serial killer or you can be the boss :smile3:

i understand tiktok success played a big part on this release but to me those 2 feel like such quintessential unreleased lana songs, if i could think of any unreleased being released it would be those two lol

12 hours ago, brandon said:

i will say the fact she’s using a random selfie from october instead of just an outtake from a uv photoshoot is so funny 

would have been the perfect time for her to use the ultraviolet white shoot for once (which has always given me say yes to heaven/fine china vibes) :true:

FB_YJB9VcAghrEx.jpgob_4b4157_tumblr-n70dimyptb1rq171wo1-500

tumblr_ovbc565YeN1rk2e30o5_250.jpg

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

4 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

i actually think is insane that this got released but not serial killer or you can be the boss :smile3:

i understand tiktok success played a big part on this release but to me those 2 feel like such quintessential unreleased lana songs, if i could think of any unreleased being released it would be those two lol

I don't know the real reasoning behind it but I assumed that this song is very personal to her and something happened which motivated her to get it out there officially. 

It seems she's been wanting to release it nearly every album since it was first made, and we haven't seen that with many (or any?) other songs.

But especially because she's sung those other 2 songs live, it really is a wonder still. 

23 minutes ago, taco truck said:

It doesn’t sound newly recorded at all.

Also, how exactly does @fl0r1dakil0s know? 

it took a while for this new version to grow but it grew... still think honeymoon version shouldve gotten released but thats just me

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

idk if u knew but serial killer was released by the producer (on streaming services) alongside paradise for like a day, he also had a version of it up but it was different and someone else singing it

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, rancidgirl said:

idk if u knew but serial killer was released by the producer (on streaming services) alongside paradise for like a day, he also had a version of it up but it was different and someone else singing it

oh i knew about that mess :xgiggle: but i see it as an illegitimate release, kinda like those bootlegs that get uploaded and taken down within a week lol

1 minute ago, kuntsugi said:

oh i knew about that mess :xgiggle: but i see it as an illegitimate release, kinda like those bootlegs that get uploaded and taken down within a week lol

yeah but i think with the possible upcoming unreleased album or just a whole bunch of unreleased singles maybe she'll release it

and i don't seem to mind