hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, Good Intentions said:

I think the song fits best thematically with some others from Ocean Blvd and I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up on a deluxe version. :dua:

Why do some people think Lana will release OB Deluxe, when she stopped caring about Deluxe versions 10 years ago after UV dropped? Weird.

2 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Why do some people think Lana will release OB Deluxe, when she stopped caring about Deluxe versions 10 years ago after UV dropped? Weird.

:true: Although I don’t think a deluxe will ever exist, I must say that I’d love how a deluxe would extend this era a bit longer. OB is weirdly one of the eras I enjoyed the most from her, it’s such a lovely and dense album and I don’t really want to move on so quickly. 
Not sure SYTH would be fit on a OB deluxe though. 

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:true: Although I don’t think a deluxe will ever exist, I must say that I’d love how a deluxe would extend this era a bit longer. OB is weirdly one of the eras I enjoyed the most from her, it’s such a lovely and dense album and I don’t really want to move on so quickly. 
Not sure SYTH would be fit on a OB deluxe though. 

Definitely not! It would have fee on BB, along with Fine China.

9 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

believe it or not, a lot of thought goes into each release n they obviously reproduced it and took out the bridge n drums for a reason. she consciously chose to not keep those elements in the song. people can be frustrated with that. 

No I think (like @Crazy Husband Stealer said) that this is just the og uv version. She was going to put it on bb. Since it’s the latest version she planned on releasing, and the first version, she decided to release it instead of the other version. 

5 hours ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

They don’t sound like newly recorded vocals imo. I think this is just the final Rick Nowels version/mix from the UV session. Maybe with a newer vocal take they did back then.

Edit: Yup definitely the same vocals from all the other versions. Just mixed differently. But yeah this has to be the unleaked OG Rick Nowels version that was done for UV (later considered for inclusion on BB).

And honestly, I love this version. It’s so rich and dreamy. It feels more magical and beyond earthly, which is the vibe we want.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

2 minutes ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

Can someone please tell me if Say Yes To Heaven is available to purchase at least on the US iTunes Store? Because in my country the song only appears on Apple Music for streaming.

I don’t see it in the Canadian store either :oopna2:

11 minutes ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

Can someone please tell me if Say Yes To Heaven is available to purchase at least on the US iTunes Store? Because in my country the song only appears on Apple Music for streaming.

I just bought it off the US iTunes store like a hour ago, 1.99 for both versions and 1.29 for them separately. But might as well save yourself 71 cents :creep:

24 minutes ago, Fallible Deity said:

Been listening to syth on repeat but… Lana if you’re near me, send me 3 official songs! dangerous girl, fordham road, and afraid :flutter:

no because the immaculacy of this :defeated: throw in my best days, trash magic, and velvet crowbar and you've got me sold :crai:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

58 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Because people have ADHD and their IQ is mega low.

So you hear this sped up 1 minute song and you get a shot of dopamine to your little chicken brain.

ADHD here how rude :eek2: 

I hate the sped up too, don’t be like this lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

i’d really like to know if she re-recorded it 

i really like her vocal take in the new version :ohno:

It's 100% the same I know every voice crack and breath in the original take lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

17 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

ADHD here how rude :eek2: 

I hate the sped up too, don’t be like this lol

Yeah lol nothing to do with ADHD. I think people who are on TikTok a lot just genuinely have a shorter attention span these days (I can definitely attest to this lol)

I fully respect that it’s her song to do what she wants with, and I’m glad it’s not too different from the demo. But I also hate the logic of “this song blew up, so I’m going to release it, but I’m going to change it for its official release.” At least release the demo version alongside this version for those people (like me) who actually just want a HQ version of the demo and to give her streams. Now I’m still going to be reverting to listening to the demo mostly which won’t make her any money. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

See this is why she should have never made bb in the first place and just put out an unreleased comp since that’s 3/4th of bb anyway😭😭😭

yeah, the reasoning behind making bb feels weird and very different from any of her other albums, i don’t really understand the point of making explanatory album that yet lana would like no one to listen to.. :what: but i still really love this album personally, it has most of my favourite lana songs, beautiful is the only song where the minimal production and bad mixing get too far and hurt my ears, but i still think it somehow flows with the rest of the album :wave2: also i think this post should be in different thread but i’m quoting something from here so i’m sorry i can’t change it

The line I always liked the most was « I’ll put my red dress on again », which felt like « I know it’s another reference to it », with a little bit of despair in her delivery.

Now that we have entered another stage of her career with different tropes, it almost feels nostalgic to revisit the red dress of her early albums :bliss:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

The line I always liked the most was « I’ll put my red dress on again », which felt like « I know it’s another reference to it », with a little bit of despair in her delivery.

Now that we have entered another stage of her career with different tropes, it almost feels nostalgic to revisit the red dress of her early albums :bliss:

Why did I always think she sang “I’ll put my red dress on, get it on”

another misheard lyric to add to my collection 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues