hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Why did I always think she sang “I’ll put my red dress on, get it on”

another misheard lyric to add to my collection 

Or maybe I heard it wrong all this time :omfg2:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/lana-del-rey-drops-yes-to-heaven-tiktok-viral-1234738156/amp/ 
Kinda like that they are mentioning Queen of Disaster as another one that should get an official release :omfg2:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The line I always liked the most was « I’ll put my red dress on again », which felt like « I know it’s another reference to it », with a little bit of despair in her delivery.

Now that we have entered another stage of her career with different tropes, it almost feels nostalgic to revisit the red dress of her early albums :bliss:

The way Red dress, Pale moonlight and Candle in the wind are all dead now and only Blue is still with us (barely mentioned on Ocean Blvd though). :xcry:

3 minutes ago, Rocket0212 said:

The way Red dress, Pale moonlight and Candle in the wind are all dead now and only Blue is still with us (barely mentioned on Ocean Blvd though). :xcry:

But there’s now fingertips :true:

and rock candy sweet 

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Candle in the wind can stay dead

Kinda agree with that one. I love all the songs that mention it but I hope a line has been drawn with it. 

Just now, Good Intentions said:

the cover photo also gives Arcadia

I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle

668053-say-yes-to-heaven_0810.jpg

True!

but my first thought about it was: there’s some sorta spiritual /prayer pose to it, mixed with a « Fucking hell, I can’t with those harassing gays, fine here’s that damn song »

that selfie really is iconic :omfg2:

Well I’m glad the song’s out at least. I’ve been wanting this song to get a proper release for as long as I can remember. I nearly got dragged for saying I didn’t like the new version but it’s growing on me quite a bit, a few of y’all need to grow tf up tho :oprah3:

Say Yes To Heaven remains one of her best songs imo, any iteration :true:

32 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

So when’s the James Ford version getting a release? :oprah3:

The day you stop complaining aka never

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Really likevthis final version. I always really liked the "Ultraviolence Demo" woth the strings, the percussion and the sound effects but I think they really did a great job with all those subtle details. I know someone will drag me for it, but I really miss the time when she used to do tracks like this, that were not intentionally chaotic, lowfi or whatever

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

What happened to it being under Lizzie Grant … 

Kinda thought she was going to release it under another name because thought she said she didn’t want to be associated with pre-LDR (maybe she never said this)

kinda thought the new name meant new unreleased album :crossed:

im kinda outta luck. 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

:icant: she hasn't released a song on a Friday in forever. This can really chart if it gets good attention on Tiktok.

a full charting week finally omg.

A&W was in bubbling under with just 3 days. 

:wink:

What debut are we expecting ? 1.5M-2M spotify seems possible.