hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

This can really chart if it gets good attention on Tiktok.

The only reason this got released. It’ll do good. 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Why did I always think she sang “I’ll put my red dress on, get it on”

another misheard lyric to add to my collection 

That’s what she sings ! Get it on 

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Why did I always think she sang “I’ll put my red dress on, get it on”

another misheard lyric to add to my collection 

dont think youre mishearing anything

image.png

9 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:icant: she hasn't released a song on a Friday in forever. This can really chart if it gets good attention on Tiktok.

a full charting week finally omg.

A&W was in bubbling under with just 3 days. 

:wink:

What debut are we expecting ? 1.5M-2M spotify seems possible.

Do we think it will do well? 

I’m unsure? All her other single releases I’ve been excited to hear because it was brand new material, I’d listen on repeat and analyse all aspects of the song, the lyrics etc. 

but with SYTH, I gave it one listen today, to see how much it differs from the demo and then added to a playlist for it to come on shuffle which could be days as it’s a 400 song playlist :omfg2:

nothing against the song, I’ve just heard it a million times before! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Does social media streams count towards anything? Royalties? I can see it doing well if TikTok girls actually use the sound and not an uploaded one. 
if they don’t count, seems like a miss opportunity.

Assuming the songs are licensed or sumn

23 hours ago, Elle said:

The Weeknd has also recently declared he’s aiming to start releasing music under his given name Abel Tesfaye and has even changed his name on socials to reflect this.. a resurgence is upon us x

Kali mentioning she’s considered changing her stage name as well (probably to her name) :true:

49 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:icant: she hasn't released a song on a Friday in forever. This can really chart if it gets good attention on Tiktok.

a full charting week finally omg.

A&W was in bubbling under with just 3 days. 

:wink:

What debut are we expecting ? 1.5M-2M spotify seems possible.

Well, good luck with that. 

The original demo (James Ford slightly sped up version not the Honeymoon version) went viral because it’s the version people loved and everything about it was the reason it became so mainstream and popular. It wasn’t the smartest business move to tweak and alter it as much as Lana and her team did. People expected that specific version with the drums and all to be released, not a watered down version that clearly lacks in comparison.

It’ll smash as hard as BAR and Thunder.

just played the sped up version to hear how it sounds and good lord

closed the app after hearing 49 seconds of it :hillary: tiktok really is a plague

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

Kali mentioning she’s considered changing her stage name as well (probably to her name) :true:

Kali Uchis?? :wat: When did she say this?? Honestly I wouldn’t be too bothered, Elle Loaiza still has a nice ring to it for when we eventually get married 8056-FD5-D-4-A74-459-A-BD47-CDF313893-A5-E

If this reversion of stage names becomes a common trend, then I hope Marina is next. Marina Diamandis is just such a slay, I always wonder why she didn’t revert to it when she dropped The Diamonds x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Kali Uchis?? :wat: When did she say this?? Honestly I wouldn’t be too bothered, Elle Loaiza still has a nice ring to it for when we eventually get married 8056-FD5-D-4-A74-459-A-BD47-CDF313893-A5-E

If this reversion of stage names becomes a common trend, then I hope Marina is next. Marina Diamandis is just such a slay, I always wonder why she didn’t revert to it when she dropped The Diamonds x

I agree but Lana del rey is honestly way better than Lizzie grant

10 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I love having this! The amount of gatekeeping I've seen on Instagram is... :toofunny:

Yeah I'll never understand gatekeeping in general but gatekeeping SYTH when it's probably her most popular unreleased song (next to Serial Killer and QOD) :hide:

It's not like people weren't listening to it in every platform already

giphy.gif

listening to this version for the first time and its actually so pretty. a lot of dreamy elements were added n it has even more atmosphere than other versions. i hope lana enjoyed making this version n continues to add more atmosphere to future songs. i do miss the heavier drums but the bass line drums are enough to make the song interesting. 

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

listening to this version for the first time and its actually so pretty. a lot of dreamy elements were added n it has even more atmosphere than other versions. i hope lana enjoyed making this version n continues to add more atmosphere to future songs. i do miss the heavier drums but the bass line drums are enough to make the song interesting. 

We are linked bestie bc I just listened for the first time too and it’s nice and simple and enjoyable although I do miss the more dynamic drums! Great observations :true: