hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

i’m so happy syth was finally released i think it sounds so beautiful!! it’s interesting how this was the unreleased song that blew up on tiktok she chose to release first.

serial killer, wayamaya, queen of disaster, meet me in the pale moonlight, every man gets his wish when? 

i would die for i talk to jesus to be released….i’ve also seen angels forever, forever angels blowing up a bit recently too….

I really love this version because the only version I liked before was the first one we got from Eclipse. All of the others had something I didn’t like at all (too much drums, for example). 
Probably why I love the official version (that and its timing is spot on)

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

FINE CHINAAA FRESH LINENNNN

1 minute ago, WaitForLife said:

I Hope we get Fine China next 

7 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Now this I’d be excited about 

Fine China has some of the best writing ever from her. And since we don’t have the Rick version and since I love so much his version of SYTH, I really hope FC is coming to destroy us :bodyisready:

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Is it time to delulu? 

Now this is getting serious.

Say Yes To Heaven? Ok, good song, sometimes I think about playing it at my wedding if I ever get married.

Fine China? Now this is another level, one of my favorite Lana songs of all time. The lyrics… omg… and in this case I can tell that it’s better to take off the bridge lol the songs has 5 or 6 minutes and can be cut in half. The bridge and outro are so repetitive and add nothing to the song. Ideally to me she should make a new bridge with lyrics in the same level as the chorus and verses but now THIS is too delulu :twirls:

maybe if we stream say yes to heaven enough lana will know there's a big demand for her unreleased songs, especially versions we don't already have. i feel like if we really put our minds to it and pray and stream this song we can make an unreleased collection happen. while we're at it, lets go listen to fine china and i talk to jesus on youtube and show her team what we want! i know i'm being delusional but i really think we can will this into existence 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

18 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

so the song was actually recorded as early as 2012? tap music coming with the info spill :oop: i always thought it was from mid/late 2013

Ultraviolence to them two years of recordings ? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

i genuinely don't think they're taking down posts with songs meant to be released. people uploaded the new SYTH yesterday and it's still up, plus I still can't upload songs from Sirens without a copyright hit

also want to say this - where will you all keep your SYTH demos/versions? i keep Lana's singles / stand alones all in one album called Singled Out By Your Lonesome (bc the word "lonesome" is an inside joke between me and someone, so it makes me giggle when i see it) and it includes all singles that aren't on an album and soundtrack songs, but I'm not sure where to put those demos. Do I leave them in my Unreleased collection? I keep my Looking For America (Instagram Version) in the same album with the officially released version in that SOBYL album collection so maybe they'll all go there? But it wouldn't make sense because the various versions weren't released so idk....

TL;DR I NEED ORGANIZATION HELP :icant:

(i also finally organized my instrumentals last night by adding them as a "disc 2" to their respective album)

37 minutes ago, robertenglandgrant said:

Me being Delulu once again: What if her plan is to release one unreleased song the week before each festival :brows:

her Eras Tour era 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, American Whore said:

i genuinely don't think they're taking down posts with songs meant to be released. people uploaded the new SYTH yesterday and it's still up, plus I still can't upload songs from Sirens without a copyright hit

also want to say this - where will you all keep your SYTH demos/versions? i keep Lana's singles / stand alones all in one album called Singled Out By Your Lonesome (bc the word "lonesome" is an inside joke between me and someone, so it makes me giggle when i see it) and it includes all singles that aren't on an album and soundtrack songs, but I'm not sure where to put those demos. Do I leave them in my Unreleased collection? I keep my Looking For America (Instagram Version) in the same album with the officially released version in that SOBYL album collection so maybe they'll all go there? But it wouldn't make sense because the various versions weren't released so idk....

TL;DR I NEED ORGANIZATION HELP :icant:

(i also finally organized my instrumentals last night by adding them as a "disc 2" to their respective album)

her Eras Tour era 

i put my say yes to heaven demos in a dykttatuob demos album (all of my non-album demos go to the demos album to the album era it belongs to, for example, young and beautiful demo is in the paradise demos album)

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix