hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i put my say yes to heaven demos in a dykttatuob demos album (all of my non-album demos go to the demos album to the album era it belongs to, for example, young and beautiful demo is in the paradise demos album)

I agree that it now belongs to this era but it feels like it'd be out of place in an Ocean Blvd demos album since it doesn't belong on the album :paris: i'm screaminggggggg idk what to do, my OCD is going to bother me all day no matter what i do i fear :icant:

Maybe I can put the respective songs that release on their own as a "disc 2" track? and then the demos would make sense in that album's demo album? hmmm @Surf Noir what do you think of this?! :raven:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, kuntsugi said:

so the song was actually recorded as early as 2012? tap music coming with the info spill :oop: i always thought it was from mid/late 2013

i missed this info with 2012....do u have the link pls? 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

not to be negative or ungrateful, and this is the last time i'll complain about it, but this is exactly the reason i don't want her to release unreleased songs. instead of just releasing them as they were leaked but in higher quality, she changes them, and now it's not as good. now i'll still be streaming the demo, my hope of ever getting a HQ version of that demo are dashed away, and now there's the added messiness that there's now yet another version of the song, and now the general public will know this official version as the actual song.

i know it's kind of stupid to complain about this because why should I be mad that Lana is getting paid for her song or that another exists when I can just listen to the original, but I'm just disappointed I'm never getting the original demo in HQ and that I still have to use a bootleg demo offline file.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

47 minutes ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

not to be negative or ungrateful, and this is the last time i'll complain about it, but this is exactly the reason i don't want her to release unreleased songs. instead of just releasing them as they were leaked but in higher quality, she changes them, and now it's not as good. now i'll still be streaming the demo, my hope of ever getting a HQ version of that demo are dashed away, and now there's the added messiness that there's now yet another version of the song, and now the general public will know this official version as the actual song.

i know it's kind of stupid to complain about this because why should I be mad that Lana is getting paid for her song or that another exists when I can just listen to the original, but I'm just disappointed I'm never getting the original demo in HQ and that I still have to use a bootleg demo offline file.

this is Lana's vision of the final (best) version of this song, so what do you want more? 🤷

1 minute ago, kuntsugi said:

tap music posted it on instagram! although i'd consider boz or any insider a more reliable source lol https://www.instagram.com/p/CsbD37WtFVr/

thank u, oh yeah thats just a rumor, we have never got any information about this song to be older than november 2013

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

imo i like this version it makes the whole vibe ethereal and y'all who are complaining are lowkey looking for any reason to complain. maybe she does alter things we love about the demos in the final but usually they're always the right choice. i personally hope she releases some demos like some btd tracks and LFL TITLE TRACK :oic2: 

anyways, lets just celebrate that she put out an unreleased song and that we're getting cool streaming numbers out of it :party:

2 minutes ago, Bonita said:

imo i like this version it makes the whole vibe ethereal and y'all who are complaining are lowkey looking for any reason to complain. maybe she does alter things we love about the demos in the final but usually they're always the right choice. i personally hope she releases some demos like some btd tracks and LFL TITLE TRACK :oic2: 

anyways, lets just celebrate that she put out an unreleased song and that we're getting cool streaming numbers out of it :party:

if she released demos OMG …….. :deadbanana:

does anyone know when the pic used for syth is from? 

1 minute ago, peachlipgloss said:

if she released demos OMG …….. :deadbanana:

does anyone know when the pic used for syth is from? 

iirc someone said it was from october 2022 (based on her nails) earlier in the thread 

2 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

so the song was actually recorded as early as 2012? tap music coming with the info spill :oop: i always thought it was from mid/late 2013

When it’s revealed that it was actually first written as a Lizzy Grant track and was then repurposed for the scrapped Tropico album before being scrapped 500 times :true:

whatarecoloris.jpg

Just now, shadesofearthquakes said:

When it’s revealed that it was actually first written as a Lizzy Grant track and was then repurposed for the scrapped Tropico album before being scrapped 500 times :true:

i wouldn't put it past her tbh :omfg2: