hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

17 minutes ago, American Whore said:

nb4 lana drops "ultraviolence: the tropico edition" on uv's 9 year anniversary next month :defeated: with syth, fine china, your girl, unidentified flying bill, earthquakes, lake placid, and melancholia :oprah:

Angels Forever needs to see the light of day too :crying4: this is the kind of magnificence i was expecting out of White Hot Forever

18 minutes ago, American Whore said:

nb4 lana drops "ultraviolence: the tropico edition" on uv's 9 year anniversary next month :defeated: with syth, fine china, your girl, unidentified flying bill, earthquakes, lake placid, and melancholia :oprah:

I’d take them on a UV B-sides / demos / rarities collection but not as an addition to UV. the current tracklist including deluxe tracks is literally one of the most finely crafted musical projects in the entire world and I do not want it to be blemished with more tracks tacked onto the end :defeated: holding out hope for the demos / b sides album one day

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

18 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

I'll take Driving in Cars with Boys over any of those.

she passed the opportunity to do a BTD thing tho, we'd have to wait until january for something for that album :oprah:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, American Whore said:

she passed the opportunity to do a BTD thing tho, we'd have to wait until january for something for that album :oprah:

8 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

Hopefully we will have it in the 50th anniversary edition of Born to Die. :sadcore4:

You guys are forgetting about the Driving in Cars with Boys ultraviolence rework…..

33 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Unidentified Flying Bill is just so fun :flutter:

Just now, brandon said:

You guys are forgetting about the Driving in Cars with Boys ultraviolence rework…..

i did actually, FUCK

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

How many streams do we need to debut at #1?

global spotify charts: 6M+ (my prediction is 4M so it will go top 10)
there’s no chance it’s gonna go #1 on the hot 100 because our fanbase doesn’t buy the song on itunes and we don’t have radio support rn

57 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

look at this 👀

https://www.youtube.com/@LanaDelRey/videos

the youtube audio has already over 500k views, that's more than some songs of tunnel have since album release (like grandfather or the interludes)

Oh wow! Wasn't expecting such numbers tbh

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

global spotify charts: 6M+ (my prediction is 4M so it will go top 10)
there’s no chance it’s gonna go #1 on the hot 100 because our fanbase doesn’t buy the song on itunes and we don’t have radio support rn

on that topic, it would be great if you bought the sped up version and normal version of the song on itunes if you live in the USA, we have a really high chance of charting and this will boost the number 

Damn, if they lifted a finger(tip) for Born to Die's 10 year anniversary, releasing a deluxe version with like 6 unreleased/demos from those sessions... it would be charting even higher than it is right now. 

Lana is a main artist obviously, but the fact that she would be even bigger with some help. She doesn't need it though, people love her music and she always delivers.

38 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

guys let’s trend the 13 second paradise snippet on tiktok so we can get a release!!!

do the same thing with zodiac :pray2:

27 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Angels Forever needs to see the light of day too :crying4: this is the kind of magnificence i was expecting out of White Hot Forever

one of my fav unreleased :defeated: