hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

The big surprise of SYTH is not that it’s still popular even though TiKTok is sorta over it, it’s not the production either, 

the biggest surprise is that there wasn’t an eclipse exclusive nor that BoZ didn’t even know when it would out as of yesterday :oopna2: (oops did I just spill?)

35 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

maybe this is an unpopular opinion but i much prefer the production on YTH compared to kintsugi, sweet, grandfather, etc. 

also, im not saying yth is leagues better but im saying that its style of production n lyricism is better imo. 

Better in your opinion exactly :true:

1 hour ago, brandon said:

idk i don’t really think it matters all that much, i’ve already seen tons of tiktoks posted today/yesterday being excited it finally got released, and a lot of them have 50k-500k likes 😭  

the girlies are still eating it up regardless

Nobody knew it was going to be this version I can tell you that.

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

fantano liked it and thought it was much better than the stuff from blue banisters :shh:

and I would say I have to agree :true: (besides the three singles of course)

20 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

fantano liked it and thought it was much better than the stuff from blue banisters :shh:

The way he's coming across as a fan of her lately. Love to see it.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

4 hours ago, American Whore said:

nb4 lana drops "ultraviolence: the tropico edition" on uv's 9 year anniversary next month :defeated: with syth, fine china, your girl, unidentified flying bill, earthquakes, lake placid, and melancholia :oprah:

Dragon slayer too! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

5 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

more conflicting info regarding this song oh god this timeline is a nightmare :oprah2:

when LB realizes that all of BOZ's hypothesized theories about the making of songs (that never made sense to begin with) are contradicted by info from people actually involved in the production

if a leaker's verified info is only ever about artists' officially released music... then maybe the stuff they're saying about production is all made up!

18 minutes ago, LBcita said:

when LB realizes that all of BOZ's hypothesized theories about the making of songs (that never made sense to begin with) are contradicted by info from people actually involved in the production

:oh: