hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

8 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

I really adore this song. and the others that she seemed to record during this time... a goldmine  

her "world building" was what set her apart and carved her into an icon & I have to say, I do hope she dips back into "world building" 

I agree. It's quite obvious that that is what most people want to hear from her. I think now is the perfect time for her to go back to a more pop and less indie sound.

6 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

The other versions meaning Stint, Honeymoon, Demo 1 2 3 5 or whatever.

There's only:

Rick Nowels version - The one that was released
James Ford version - The one that went viral on TikTok

STINT version - The one possibly done for Honeymoon

and then we have a few rough mixes from 2016 done by an engineer (Patrick Warren) that got scammed into believing that Lana wanted a mix done by him.

3 hours ago, venicebitch said:

It’s the superior original version but reworked a bit. I think there’s some new backing vocals and a few new perks in the production, but generally it’s focused on being as close to original as possible.

It literally wasn’t reworked. It’s just the final mix/mastering that we never got to hear. The other demos we got were built with an earlier version of Rick's final mix. This is the finalized version but they most definitely didn’t add anything new in the last few years.

4.1M FIRST DAY? 

THE DEMAND IS INSANE OH MY GOD. LANA DROP THE UNRELEASED ALBUM RIGHT NEOW :lange::lange::lange:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

4.1M FIRST DAY? 

THE DEMAND IS INSANE OH MY GOD. LANA DROP THE UNRELEASED ALBUM RIGHT NEOW :lange::lange::lange:

SHE’S TAKING IT. Her highest solo debut ever. :trisha:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, dyktatuob said:

5.35M streams combined....giggling at some of y'all saying the hype is dead or the fact that the gp wouldn't stream since it's not james ford version :xgiggle:

And it’s filtered streams so the real numbers are definitely higher :fabcat:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

4.1M FIRST DAY? 

never doubted her omg mother mother mother!!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, dyktatuob said:

5.35M streams combined....giggling at some of y'all saying the hype is dead or the fact that the gp wouldn't stream since it's not james ford version :xgiggle:

Or people not seeing the point in releasing unreleased songs that were leaked. They really have their clown dresses on tonight. :hillary:

10 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

#1 on Spotify in the UK with combined OMFGGGG

she did 400k streams. tattoo did 460k on Sunday (day after Eurovision) & debuted at #2 on the uk chart. cha cha cha did 425k and debuted #6, queen of kings did 286k and debuted at #10. friday/saturday streams idk but definitely weren’t as high. they all remained fairly stable throughout the week (cha cha cha was 300k+ daily). 

if Lana stays stable through this week she could 100% debut top 5, top 10 for sure in the UK. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

55 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

Without radio this really ain’t gonna go anywhere is it.. btd songs out streaming i fear omg?

No???

It's a partial day stream <10 hours. 

265k is HUUUUUUUGE.

Ocean did 64k. Watercolor did 65k too.

This is her biggest partial day streams I think

21 minutes ago, Pink Champagne said:

This may have been discussed but why can’t I find this on iTunes to buy it?

Right after I posted this, Apple sent me a notification about buying the song on iTunes :crossed:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 hour ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

It literally wasn’t reworked. It’s just the final mix/mastering that we never got to hear. The other demos we got were built with an earlier version of Rick's final mix. This is the finalized version but they most definitely didn’t add anything new in the last few years.

i dont get it why u say it like a fact, we know its the base version from 2015-2016 but we dont know if it has little addition production touches made in 2022-2023 or no, and if yes, that doesnt make it already the original rick nowels vetsion, no one knows it as a fact because no insider said a thing yet:uh:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y