hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

I REALLY hope her team takes this as a signal of how fuckin BIG her music is. she has the chance to release a BIG project with unreleased music not for the arts but for the charts and immortalize herself as an A list singer 

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, Sis said:

Sped up as a track 2??????? Can't she put a stop to this trend!? Just stop it TikTok generation! :flop:

I haven’t listened to it in full, it’s honestly so awful (like one of the Chipmunks on cocaine), but I guess it’s good for her streamings. I would have fumed if the only official release had been the sped up version though.

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

An official release for Fine China would be a dream.

But for a second hit, Queen of Disaster would be a smash (it’s such a good pop song).

there was a rumor some time ago saying QoD was going to be part of a GTA game

soundtrack?? I really hope it wasn’t fake cause now more than ever is that we need her :true:

and also for giving me Margaret

When she releases Serial Killer with newer vocals (untouched production though) and debuts with 10M on Spotify then WHAT :oprah4:

1 hour ago, Pink Champagne said:

This may have been discussed but why can’t I find this on iTunes to buy it?

search her name on itunes then go to her artist page and on the albums section click on "see all" if u scroll down a bit you'll find it 

If you dance, I’ll dance

and if you don’t, I’ll dance anyway

it’s so easy to forget how good this line is.. like this gagged me for weeks when i first heard it. im gonna obsess over streams for the next week but i just want us all to appreciate this song as well. fr one of the greatest love songs of all time

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

i dont get it why u say it like a fact, we know its the base version from 2015-2016 but we dont know if it has little addition production touches made in 2022-2023 or no, and if yes, that doesnt make it already the original rick nowels vetsion, no one knows it as a fact because no insider said a thing yet:uh:

Ask Dean Read, not me. He literally confirmed it’s the original version. If they did additional production on it, he wouldn’t have referred to it as "original version". Case closed.

4 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Ask Dean Read, not me. He literally confirmed it’s the original version. If they did additional production on it, he wouldn’t have referred to it as "original version". Case closed.

I saw that but he tagged million of other people that she has never worked with and, he probably didnt just mention these new touches that were made as they are not significally different but it already does make it non original version so the case is still open until someone reliable actually come in with information not just these false facts that lead to misinformation :bye:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

26 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

I saw that but he tagged million of other people that she has never worked with and, he probably didnt just mention these new touches that were made as they are not significally different but it already does make it non original version so the case is still open until someone reliable actually come in with information not just these false facts that lead to misinformation :bye:

I trust someone who has been working with her and was involved in the actual production of the song MORE than any alleged "insider" that takes their (often contradictory and easily manipulatable) information from MP3 tags.

Sorry but as it currently stands and with all the info available to us (including our own ears), nothing points toward this being newly recorded or having any additional production or vocals.

If that’s not enough proof for you, then I truly can’t help you but I will not be gaslit by people not involved in the production of the track to believe something else unless they can genuinely prove it!